Madonna biting topless a $3K Balenciaga purse asking trolls to stop bullying her!

Lover

balenciaga is the ugliest, corniest brand on the planet I swear :skull:

love this hair on her!

looking youthful as per usual, Balenciaga still looking ugly as is

the norm. 

She should have went to Jared, with their affordable prices and bought a bejewelled purse keyring. At least Jared is cheap and my freshly reincarnated, youthful fave should be more money conscious during these times. 

Maybe she is reborn with it, or Maybe its Maybelline but that hair looks good on her. I love the colour.

Edited by Phaunzie

39 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Especially for the crazy prices they sell their stuff with a lot of their items being made in China, basically H&M quality with tones of reviews saying how much cheap the quality of their products is.

Jesus and i thought Britney's instagram couldn't be topped in terms of weirdness :deadbanana4:

Some of our popstars' social media posts seem like straight up humiliation ritual i swear :deadbanana4:

The Balmain Cher Blaze bag looks better. But yeah people leave Madonna alone!

MadonnasBoyfriend
3 hours ago, blueberries said:

she's so ugly

Do you find that relatable :fan:

JustLikeHoney

Madonna has the most interesting IG. Every picture looks like an editorial spread. The lives or little videos are Iconic. 

She doesn't really give two f-cks about bullies. She was a female pop star in the 80's, 90's, 00, and '10's. She survived that with out a mental health break down or addiction problem. And now she is enjoying the fruits of her hard labor and still putting out new music.

What's funny is that she is trolling her bullies with these pictures. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

why has she become so shallow these past few years :( it's all about luxury, brands etc with her these days. She is giving off nouveau rich vibes! girl give us your kunty wealthy bish rich vibes from back in the day por favor :'( 

35 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

Alien Superstar 

I-

64541501-11427413-image-a-44_16684598042

7 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

love this hair on her!

It's ugly, but nothing beats Moschino for me :dies:

4 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

not the gif jfidsjfisdjifd

https://media.tenor.com/jNTV2rgmr_4AAAAC/balenciaga-fashion.gif

:bibliahh:Where do y'all find these

That is one of hell of a tacky purse.

2 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Madonna has the most interesting IG. Every picture looks like an editorial spread. The lives or little videos are Iconic. 

She doesn't really give two f-cks about bullies. She was a female pop star in the 80's, 90's, 00, and '10's. She survived that with out a mental health break down or addiction problem. And now she is enjoying the fruits of her hard labor and still putting out new music.

What's funny is that she is trolling her bullies with these pictures. 

:clap3:to all of this!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.