A tesla in China malfunctions and killing 2 people

Anye

How fast was it going dang

Not "It is believed that its AI was sabotaged by Chinese engineers." No it's not. :deadbanana2: There are two speculations, that the driver intentionally accelerated this way or that the Tesla system bugged out. People really tweet things from their ass to fit their narrative huh? 

OMG that's terrifying. It looks a scene from a movie. RIP. :'(

AI is truly the end of humanity. :redface:

Edited by Jude

so scary. i wish we used the energy for AI and put it towards something useful in society like eradication of poverty 

4 hours ago, Cute said:

so scary. i wish we used the energy for AI and put it towards something useful in society like eradication of poverty 

the AI was sabotaged by Chinese workers, the AI didn't do it itself. At the end of the day current AIs are just a set of instructions coded by a human being... 

1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

the AI was sabotaged by Chinese workers, the AI didn't do it itself

Ah, yes, cause this hasn't happened constantly around the world with these over-rated death traps. It was the China people's fault and not reflective at all of the company!

Edited by Communion

7 hours ago, Sombre said:

Not "It is believed that its AI was sabotaged by Chinese engineers." No it's not. :deadbanana2: There are two speculations, that the driver intentionally accelerated this way or that the Tesla system bugged out. People really tweet things from their ass to fit their narrative huh? 

I mean this happening too often. Definitely not a trustworthy vehicle. I am not suprised though.  Elon Musk  comes to me as a narcissist trying to stroke his ego, not a devout scientist. I bet his trip to Mars is gonna fail big time. 

4 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

I mean this happening too often. Definitely not a trustworthy vehicle. I am not suprised though.  Elon Musk  comes to me as a narcissist trying to stroke his ego, not a devout scientist. I bet his trip to Mars is gonna fail big time. 

Oh definitely. I've grown to hate him and everything he stands for; he's such a hypocrite. 

I don't want to be the one defending an Elon Musk product, but all those conveniently-positioned cameras make me think it might be some government-funded plan to discredit an American brand. :matty:

Edited by KillingYourCareer

I blame ERROR 503 for this, as this Chinese ATRL'er was just trying to refresh a very flawed forum.

Edited by Sharamee6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.