Candace CameronBure books new Christian TV network but doesnt want any gay storylines

MadonnasBoyfriend

Oh mylanta!

You would never catch me watching anything from a network with such a corny name :biblio:

This loser compared human beings to a trend. She can have an auditorium seat next to her looney brother. I can’t stand the hypocrisy of “spreading love” to ONLY those who share your bigoted ideology. You’re all about “FAMILY VALUES,” but you’ll vote for a brain dead, abusive, pro-life-when-it’s-personally-convenient buffoon before you’d vote for a well-respected pastor simply because he’s not a grifter parroting white supremacist talking points and not trying to turn back the clock to 1950 when you didn’t have to tolerate the others. Raggedy *****. 

I’m sure her films will attract her target audience: 

spacer.png

She's always been such a tragic actress with 0 appeal. That's why she's never done anything apart from that forgotten childhood show. 

Isn't she also married to a Russian? :rip: Let me keep it kwute.

EDIT: 

200911085818-file-val-bure-candace-cameron-bure-2016-super-169.jpg

Vladimir_Putin_in_the_United_States_13-1

Yeh 

Edited by igninton

It's her choise.. 

Like it wil be our choise to help that network go broke and a flop :giraffe:

She can do what she wants. Her views are her views. And as long as she's not actively doing harm to us, I think we should just leave her alone. I won't support her, as she won't support us, but it just ends there.

Edited by The7thStranger

MadonnasBoyfriend

Yes I don't like this side of her but her booking her own network and getting creative control is a boss ass move. She WON. Imagine how rich she's gonna be it's kinda impressive. Her fans love her but f her and she can go to hell but like good job. :fan:

I was expecting better from her but well, she's trash and so are her corny ass movies :cm: 

9 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

This loser compared human beings to a trend. She can have an auditorium seat next to her looney brother. I can’t stand the hypocrisy of “spreading love” to ONLY those who share your bigoted ideology. You’re all about “FAMILY VALUES,” but you’ll vote for a brain dead, abusive, pro-life-when-it’s-personally-convenient buffoon before you’d vote for a well-respected pastor simply because he’s not a grifter parroting white supremacist talking points and not trying to turn back the clock to 1950 when you didn’t have to tolerate the others. Raggedy *****. 

I’m sure her films will attract her target audience: 

spacer.png

Well said :clap3:

I almost threw up when i read the "trend" part, what a disgusting thing to say. People like her are pure evil.

i remember a few years ago when she said she was open to/supported having LGBTQ characters on Fuller House, and then the show did include them in a positive way...what happened?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.