Petty Dumb? Nicki Minaj’s Husband sues for Sex Offender Status

rosesbloom

“Nicki Minaj’s husband, Kenneth Petty, sued the State of New York for unlawfully including him in a sex offender registry. Moreover, defendants are moving to dismiss most of these claims.”

“Petty claims that he never had such chances. He says he never received notice of a 2004 Sex Offender Registration Act hearing, which defendants deny.”

Petty said someone forged his signature and that he was in jail at the time. However, the other side dismissed these claims.”

“Although Plaintiff admits to his felony conviction for Attempted Rape in the First Degree in State Court, he still alleges that he was unaware of his sex offender status.”

“Petty is suing the State of New York & the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services. Judge Eric R. Komitee will preside Minaj’s husband’s case.”

Thoughts? 

Edited by rosesbloom

The fact he was in jail for rape and murder :wave:

I thought he was compliant with registration every year/relocation up until like 2021 & that’s what he was ankle monitored for recently? What did he think he was registering for then? Makes no sense that “he didn’t know”. The reach of all reaches. :rip:

This only brings more attention to the fact he went to jail for murdering and raping someone smh

Yeah good luck with that, Mr. Petty. 

This pathetic sex offender and his vile wife need to fade from the public sphere 

Disgusting. I know oniki is behind this. 

the brain dead twitter barbiez who stay defending him will be using this as prof that @hes innocent” 

send this entire family to jail :shakeno:

The Petty's are scum truly. The fact he and baby mother #6 are even trying it :deadbanana4:

Edited by iaintiffin

I didn’t want to add to the mess but there are rumors that he is a level 2 sex offender not just level one and he plead out to level 2 which means he took a lesser offense with the level 2.

Theres also video of him admitting his crimes in court and being apologetic so I’m not sure why he’s trying to do this route aiming for administrative loopholes and making others responsible for his lack of awareness of being on the list.

Considering his charges I can’t be surprised he’d be this low on the character scale but do they think this stuff makes the news die down. It actually brings more attention and keeps the story alive even more.

Disgraceful 

9 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Disgusting. I know oniki is behind this. 

the brain dead twitter barbiez who stay defending him will be using this as prof that @hes innocent” 

The way Miss Minaj Petty's consultants already spreading this narrative that she lied under oath. :deadbanana2: I love Miss Minaj Petty's music, I'm not going to lie and hate on her discography because she does have a good discography. But I don't get why they are defending Mr. Petty? Like it's it worth it? 

Edited by Mellark

10 hours ago, InventedGays said:

That’s not even what he’s trying to do either, he’s admitting to the rape and the conviction he received for that but is acting like he didn’t know he had to register as a sex offender :rip:

:deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Mellark said:

The way Miss Minaj Petty's consultants already spreading this narrative that she lied under oath. :deadbanana2: I love Miss Minaj Petty's music, I'm not going to lie and hate on her discography because she does have a good discography. But I don't get why they are defending Mr. Petty? Like it's it worth it? 

Oh huntee they even defend the murder :skull:

18 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

prayers for the many victims of the petty family

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.