Botox under 30...

LesFleur

6 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

No you can’t lol a vast majority of people that have Botox you can not notice and is subtle . You let people w extreme procedures cloud your impression 

These procedures become addictive, there's a high risk! :matty:

But I don't get why any man would want botox. We can age gracefully even with wrinkles. As long as I stay fit and I don't bald, I'll allow my skin to crack when it has to. :dies:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• Navy4Life

• ConceptD

• wehavetostan

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Most people who have it look ridiculous. Like, you can tell there's something wrong with their face. You're free to have it, but be ready to face giggles!

This is such a myth. 

My friend is doing it for years and you definitely couldn’t tell because she does it only when needed (and only in areas she personally needs it in) and with a good doctor. 

I have done it and I loved it.

It’s starting to wear off so I will definitely do it again early next year.

It’s the fact that there’s people in here saying it as if we’re SUPPOSED to get it, like they’re almost outraged that people aren’t :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: this world sucks now 

Men look best in their 30s so :michael: We're all gonna get old and die and this homo obsession with youth is embarrassing! Women are forced into it through broader societal pressure while gays just made the pressure within our own community :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

U become unlovable at 30 so might as well. 

the way you gays speak gay death at 30 into existence. FREE YOURSELVES

No thanks. I shouldn't worry about wrinkles for a very long time (everyone in my family looks 10 years younger) but even if I get some idk what's so scary about it :rip: everyone will get them at some point so... The only procedure I would do is hair transplant if I ever go bald

Edited by Atlantis

If you need botox by 30 you're gonna be wanting to take a better look at your lifestyle unless you want to be a haggard and plundered looking middle-aged person.

I started getting botox this year, because I’m very expressive and my face was beggining to show wrinkles on my forehead, now there’s no sight of them.

Get it two times a year and you will be fine, you can tell the difference between your face and other’s people your same age.

Y'all just use<. tretinoin , a good simple moisturizer, antioxidant serum (Vitamin c or Resveratrol),  and a very good sunscreen. That's all you need.

Botox is a categorically different thing than fillers, and serves a different function. Though the injection may temporarily "plump" your skin in the first week or so after injection and very temporarily fill wrinkles, that is not the point of using it. Botox minimizes muscle movements, and so can be used to minimize the muscle movements that, over time, create wrinkles. It is a preventative, not reparative solution, so yes, the point of Botox would be to use it BEFORE you get wrinkles. Of course it is possible to overdo it, so start with the lowest possible recommended amount. It only lasts a few months, so if your injector does go too far, just get less next time. Everybody being bitter in here is just broke and saggy. 

I think a lot of people don’t know what Botox actually is and just confuse it with fillers. Botox is actually very helpful and like someone else already said in here, getting it in your 20s before wrinkles form as a prevention is the best time to do it. I haven’t gotten Botox and don’t plan to get it, but still, for those who really care it’s actually a great option… it doesn’t harm you at all or make your face “stiff” if you get it done right lol. It relaxes your face in areas you tend to hold tension and be expressive, which for some people is more than others.

I got it at 26 and get a top up every 6 months and my skin looks flawless.

it doesn’t alter your face it just makes skin look fresh

18 or 19 is probably the best age to get it. As others have said, Botox works better to prevent wrinkles from Setting in from the beginning. It doesn’t really erase wrinkles anywhere other than the forehead. 

Why do so many people still confuse Botox and fillers? Both procedures are incredibly widespread now so I’m confused. People in here claiming you can get ‘botched’ from Botox clearly don’t know what they’re talking about. It’s a muscle relaxant. It doesn’t change your appearance whatsoever other than preventing frown lines/wrinkles. 

Some of y'all are so annoying. Why do you care so much what other people choose to do with their own money and faces??? :rip: 

And as the user above me stated, it seems a lot of you have no idea what botox even does :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

Same people saying “what’s wrong with letting people do what they want?” calling people who don’t get Botox ugly in the same post. Just because having a wrinkle makes you feel ugly, doesn’t mean everyone is supposed to feel the same way. Stop projecting your insecurities onto others

I honestly don't care about aging but IMO, retinol and daily sunscreen is more than enough. 

Edited by Obsession

I noticed botox makes many look funny on the face and worse if you stop it, it makes you look worse. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.