Kanye being again obsessed with Beyoncé

Queenyoncee

He randomly mentioned her already a few weeks ago:

Spoiler

Edited by Queenyoncee

He keeps dragging Beyonce and Rihanna lately. He'll go from praising them to draggin them. This man is an attention *****!

His obsession with Beyoncé is just weird. 

He brings her up all the time. 

Even how he was molding Kim at the beginning to be a bit like her. 

Just weird and flip-flopping. 

What's ridiculous is how people really believe he is a victim or preaching the truth or exposing " something". 

I'm so sad to see what he has become. Instead of admitting his wrong doing, looking for psychological help, he prefers to blame everyone else. 

i got chills from that paparazzi interview. Does he actually believe the industry sacrificed his mom for his career? how tragic to think. i hate that even people who are in these positions fall for this stupid illuminati bait

Kanye is BIPOLAR, very paranoid, and off his meds. What’s not clicking? :deadbanana2:

Everything he says is crazy because he IS crazy at the moment. It’s disgusting how the media lifts the microphone up to this clearly lost and struggling man when they should be doing the opposite. Until he seeks help there is little to be done but the way his illness is being taken advantage of is just gross :biblio:

We still giving this looser attention?... Like why? Ignore him and let him spin to oblivion where he belongs. 

He’s always been jealous of Jay & Bey - they dropped him after 2012 - marrying Kim only made it worse :rip:

2 minutes ago, infrared said:

He’s always been jealous of Jay & Bey - they dropped him after 2012 - marrying Kim only made it worse :rip:

he was on the drunk in love remix in late 2014

He is mentally ill, and bipolar. This is just another day for him

the fact that black people went straight back to supporting him after this rant + the antisemitic comments :toofunny3:

a month from now when he makes another anti-black statement the shaderoom comments will go back to hating him. its why i can't take any of this serious 

The loser paparazzi fueling his delusions so they can get his ranting on video and monetize off of his psychotic break. Such an evil industry :toofunny3:

He needs to be medicated clearly.

Did Kanye snap? The tweet being posted @ 11:11 on Nov 11... Is this an oracle? :eek:

Why even bother making this thread? We don’t need Beyoncé’s name attached to this dirt bag for any reason. 

If he genuinely thinks his mom died as part of some sacrificial Hollywood blood-conquest, he needs way more help than I realized :biblionny: she quite literally died under the knife amidst a BBL, like he has to be kidding atp 

15 hours ago, Pheromosa said:

chile its a cult in the comment section 

!!! 

Some of these comments are wild. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.