Republicans are attacking one another "for wasting money on ads" about trans kids

Communion

Their entire brand is hatred. Every few years they choose a new group of innocent people to vilify.. Women, black people, gays, Mexicans, Muslims, poor people, drug addicts. Everyone who isn't  a rich, white Christian.

F*** them all, EVERY single one. 

Edited by Reginald

:ahh: it’s so funny the blame being thrown around. This is a repudiation of all YOUR ideology. No one wants it! 

32 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Their entire brand is hatred. Every few years they choose a new group of innocent people to vilify.. Women, black people, gays, Mexicans, Muslims, poor people, drug addicts. Everyone who isn't  a rich, white Christian.

This. They can rot. 

Good.  Attack adds to spew hatred should not be effective.  

Unfortunately they are very organized.  They will reconvene, take notes, and probably come back stronger.   I wish the other side could be as organized. 

Surprise surprise. The “red wave” failed and now they can decide who to blame instead of just blaming themselves. If they had simply focused on the issues and their actual plans they might have won. Instead, they took their cues from Trump who never once presented an actual plan of action to implement. I’m ready to see them sink into oblivion. 

They were successful with Critcal Race Theory, unfortunately that was last year

I'm sure they're coming up with the next culture war issue as we speak

Republicans really did every possible mistake this cycle, didn't they :bibliahh:
And to think they were handed victory on a silver platter due to inflation :bibliahh:

On 11/11/2022 at 10:13 PM, Reginald said:

It’s so weird that a party that prides themselves on choice is the first to restrict things the second they get office 

like why are y’all attacking drag queens :deadbanana2: 

obsessed creeps and losers. transphobes are a weird cult now that even many conservatives can't relate to.

This can't be why because it was GENUINE concern for kids, remember? The group that proudly denies health-care, debt forgiveness, tax benefits and free education are the ones who REALLY care and are on the money about what's best for kids!

36 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

This can't be why because it was GENUINE concern for kids, remember? The group that proudly denies health-care, debt forgiveness, tax benefits and free education are the ones who REALLY care and are on the money about what's best for kids!

This!!!

I have to say, it’s extremely funny/depressing that for years hacks from all over the political spectrum have just sort of assumed that attacks on trans people get votes. and now that republicans have flopped for the third time in a row they’re like “oh haha I guess that doesn’t work! I guess calling to overturn elections doesn’t work!”. Aren’t you people supposed to be experts? Did you not bother to run any polls? Why are you just now figuring out that people care more about their right to get an abortion then the integrity of high school girls’ sports

Edited by Hannah Hunt

Hopefully the Republicans turn down the transphobia and bigotry overall in future elections. More and more of Gen Z is turning 18 everyday and they won’t take to a party that’s anti-trans or bigoted. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.