If a woman hits a man, can the man hit her back?

Ferret

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferret

• Ash12345

• Sheep

• brraap

7 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

If a dog bites me, should I bite back? 

BF46EE11-1C20-4C7C-ABF7-81E59EE84043.gif

of course

Don’t put your hands on another person if you aren’t ready for whatever consequences come from it :coffee2:

If there's a strength disparity, I'd advise the man to just remove himself from the situation, because if he hits back and kills her, he's in trouble. But man or woman, if you decide to hit first, you deserve whatever comes your way tbh :cm:

Why does most reply say the man should remove himself from the situation? How about the woman not lay hands on another person? You don't hit someone and don't expect to get hit back. It's that simple. If you don't want to be in that situation, keep your hands to yourself. 

I mean it depends, for instance if it was just 1 punch that was relatively not too aggressive or violent I'd say no because the smarter (and logical) thing to do would be to walk away (even if it is completely wrong and hypocritical on the woman's behalf)

However if it was multiple punches, very aggressive or intent to hurt, then I'd say its appropriate given that there is merit for self defence. 

1 hour ago, Century said:

If somebody chooses violence and picks fights they are biologically handicapped from winning that's on them. :bird:

I didn't realize that being a women has a handicap.  Please teach me more about women and their "disabilities"

Edited by byzantium

Yes. Absolutely 100%

Dont touch anyone who doesn’t want to be touched.

But I personally wont be returning the hit and instead be suing for free money ?

20 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

I mean it depends, for instance if it was just 1 punch that was relatively not too aggressive or violent I'd say no because the smarter (and logical) thing to do would be to walk away (even if it is completely wrong and hypocritical on the woman's behalf)

However if it was multiple punches, very aggressive or intent to hurt, then I'd say its appropriate given that there is merit for self defence. 

This too tbh.

34 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I didn't realize that being a women has a handicap.  Please teach me more about women and their "disabilities"

In the context of a physical altercation with a man, women are on average absolutely handicapped. They're weaker, its basic human biology.  :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, brraap said:

I meant if someone way weaker than you hits you, and you know you could obliterate them, why do it? 

If somebody was picking a fight with me and I could obliterate them, then they have a valuable lesson to learn about assaulting people. Self defense isn't a crime.

Edited by Century

3 hours ago, byzantium said:

1) Don't hit anyone

2) If you need to for protection of yourself or others, you can hit someone  regardless of their gender.  

The rules are pretty simple and I am not sure why people are so hung up gender. 

Simply this.

Nothing should follow this cause it’s true, effective and justified. 

Yeah but you need to make sure the damage you do is not greater in retaliation or you could get into trouble lol 

It depends on the context of the situation, that's it

I'd rather not (at least in most cases). A slap is not enough to hurt me unless they are much much bigger than me. Plus, when I sue the slapper it's more likely I'll win since I did not retaliate. 

Always here for the terrible ATRL takes :clap3:

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

If a dog bites me, should I bite back? 

Yes queen :giraffe:  

You can’t hit someone and not expect to get one back 

gender means nothing this woman was clearly instigating this and threw the first punch 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.