What is your dream car?

Queen.

On 2/14/2024 at 4:01 PM, Daddy said:

I love the environment and I live in Europe so I don't need a car. If you're single/not parenting/not taking care of elderly people/not using a vehicle for actual work and drive a car you're trash to me. 

Also dreaming of cars is giving brainless straggot. 

Well in America we love our cars and I don't think that's going away anytime soon.

In America its not really realistic to bike or catch transportation to work. Public transportation isn't reliable in the US & no one wants to stand outside in the cold waiting forever for a damn bus.

Also if you live in the suburbs you're kinda forced to drive cause everything is so spread out and a lot of times it's no sidewalks or lanes for bikes.

S/N I love the environment and my cars too 😅

On 2/14/2024 at 10:01 PM, Daddy said:

I love the environment and I live in Europe so I don't need a car. If you're single/not parenting/not taking care of elderly people/not using a vehicle for actual work and drive a car you're trash to me. 

Also dreaming of cars is giving brainless straggot. 

This post is actually giving brainless in order to appear edgy and progressive, not everybody lives in a big city with transport services available all the hours, having a car is literally necessary in certain places in order to move even outside of the scenarios you mentioned.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

This post is actually giving brainless in order to appear edgy and progressive, not everybody lives in a big city with transport services available all the hours, having a car is literally necessary in certain places in order to move even outside of the scenarios you mentioned.

I forgot mentioning living on the countryside in my post, correct. 

A Porsche Taycan

and for funsies:

Porsche 930

Tesla Cybertruck 

Peugeot 406 Coupe

Subaru Impreza 22B

Ferrari Testarossa + lots of other 80s supercars

17 hours ago, Daddy said:

I forgot mentioning living on the countryside in my post, correct. 

In tones of cities the subway close at midnight during the week.

There are tones of situation outside of the ones you mentioned in which having a car is just useful and there's nothing wrong with that.

18 hours ago, Leptine said:

In tones of cities the subway close at midnight during the week.

There are tones of situation outside of the ones you mentioned in which having a car is just useful and there's nothing wrong with that.

Most people with a license I know use car sharing when they need a car. They are thousands across cities. You just check the app, find the nearest car and unlock it within the app. It's an amazing service. 

A 1969 Dodge Charger.

spacer.png

Rolls-Royce Phantom V

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.