Kesha hints at upcoming Dr. Luke trial in cryptic Instagram post

TomTom

She references the DY music video release date (November 7th, 2012) and then goes on about "the stories I wish I could tell you, animals. One day...", alluding to the song's and its parent album's problematic backstory with pop music's most controversial hit producer.

"One day..." comes in a look that exhibits strong "see you in court" energy and right after an official, final trial start date has been set for said producer's 8 year-long, $50.000.000 defamation war against the singer on July 26th, 2023  . The date the corresponding trial scheduling order was issued almost coincides with the DY music video release.

This is not the first time the pop star reverts to ambiguous messages to honor a self-imposed gag order to protect herself against the producer's litigious tendencies. 

UPDATE:

Edited by TomTom2288

11 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

This is not the first time the pop star reverts to ambiguous messages to honor a self-imposed gag order to protect herself against the producer's litigious tendencies.

Love Kesha , praying (pun intended) for desired outcome. 

Btw could you re-phrase this quote ? English is not my first language.. :chick3:

2 minutes ago, apasionata said:

Btw could you re-phrase this quote ? English is not my first language.. :chick3:

It's not the first time she uses ambiguous messages with subtle hints to express what she wants to express so that she does not get in trouble and can not be further sued for anything she says by Dr. Luke.

56 minutes ago, apasionata said:

Love Kesha , praying (pun intended) for desired outcome. 

Dr. Luke is sueing Kesha for defamation, Kesha is refusing to say anything further about what she experienced under Dr. Luke's reign of terror because it could be construed as "defamation" in the upcoming civil lawsuit.

38 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Dr. Luke is sueing Kesha for defamation

This is very sad that he would do this. 

I definitely would be interested in a tell all book from her but sadly luke would just sue her again…

14 hours ago, Bicassie said:

I definitely would be interested in a tell all book from her but sadly luke would just sue her again…

not if hes found guilty and thrown in prison :bird:

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

not if hes found guilty and thrown in prison :bird:

He'll never go to prison, it's a civil lawsuit.

It's so ****** up what happened to her. She got raped, she stood up for herself, he wasn't found guilty for whatever reason, he has a comeback ( :rip: ) and she is sued with 'defamation'. What the ****? Ms. $ didn't serve absolute pop excellence from 2010-2012 for THIS :weeps: 

16 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

he wasn't found guilty

Not true, that's what the jury will decide.

I really hope she gets a win in all this. she deserves it 

Can't wait for her to put a bullet through his head, proverbially of course!

Will be praying she wins and prevails in the end. It will happen. 

I NEED A BOOK :cries2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.