Katy Perry exposed for treating staff horribly by Grammy winning voice actor

Bimbo

So which assistants are going to speak up? This isn't even a conjecture at this point 

oprah.gif

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• GraceRandolph

• Bimbo

5 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Okay so first it was "don't be white and speak on a POC's feelings" and now it's "FREEDOM OF SPEECH!" Mess. You are on a pop music forum where people get banned daily for hateful messages, you have no freedom of speech here and have to abide by the rules of the forum, settle down Trump.

"Everyone" Please get over yourself, you think you're the center of attention all the time cause 3 people are calling out your weird ass comments :toofunny2: 

This is not the time nor the place. We have a civics section, so take it to a relevant civics discussion to complain about your hatred of religion & the people who choose to follow it... not in a thread about Christian recording artist and preacher's daughter Katheryn Hudson getting backlash for being a nasty person behind the scenes :lmao: 

I feel like there's a better outlet than a pop music related thread... on a forum of queer people... to spew vitriol towards religious people. That's a sign of unresolved trauma. 

--

Not Cree Summer agreeing :deadbanana4:

Its not the time or place for you. In this thread many people talk about Katys voting choice despite it being unrelated to the topic at hand. Also I can still use comparisons and point out hypocrisy or users when I see it. If i was truly spreading hateful messages I wouldve been already banned here on ATRL so regardless of what you might think, Im not. Im criticizing and sharing my differing opinion on religion which is allowed on ATRL as far as I am aware of. And many people on this forum cant handle differing opinions and call it hate speech and discrimination instead lol.

Oh so now you changed your argument. At the start you were preaching about how this a pop culture forum and its weird that youre talking about religion all the time and now youre backtracking lol.

Unlike you, I understand ATRL has rules and i follow them. Thats why i rarely get WP. Unlike you, youre making absolutely disgusting personal insults calling me Trump. That was absolutely uncalled for,

And whether I have unresolved trauma or not (i dont boohoo), you are not qualified to tell me what I should or shouldnt do. Who are you to tell me anything? Neither is it the time or place to tell me. You are giving unsolicited and unwarranted advice on a topic about Katy Perry lol. You are in fact dragging my comments and making it entirely personal like attacking my mental health and then calling me Trump etc. its so ironic isnt it?

And now youre deflecting and avoiding the original question I asked: show me receipts of where i talked about religion in a thread not about religion apart from this thread. Because you said i did it all the time.

Edited by Delirious

7 hours ago, Katamari said:

calling black men niggas is a dark sense of humour now :deadbanana2:

ot: no wonder rih stopped associating with her :clap3: 

Chileeeeee

Say it under oath in a sworn deposition, then I'll take it seriously. An unsourced tweet is worth less than toilet paper.

Love her but she looks like the kind of girl who'd be a meanie so this doesn't come as a surprise for me.

Not surprised at all TBH. I watched the Super Bowl behind the scenes documentary with her and she came across not so great to me. :siptea:

we literally have taylor bad blood i can’t believe you guys still doubted it. 

spacer.png

Katy Perry getting even more cancelled and flop this decade :biblio:

applause truly won in the end huh? :giraffe:

On 11/9/2022 at 5:44 PM, LatinFreak said:

angry music video GIF by Vevo

Hope she puts the same curse she put on that one nun who got in her way back in the day. 

Mess this is giving

EnormousWholeBug-max-1mb.gif

On 11/10/2022 at 2:28 PM, Gossip_Boy said:

It’s interesting how celebs known for their bubbly personalities are always the ones exposed for being terrible people behind the scenes (Katy, Ellen, Corden and the like).

There’s a reason people dislike overly positive people and it’s because they’re usually very disturbed and delusional with a track record of harming those around them.

I mean, a lot of POP girls have called her mean spirited before, and her sense of humour is very lowbrow/ impertinent :redface:. I think her personality is like the personality of the twins from season 16 of project runway:redface:, they even worked with her before.

2 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I mean, a lot of POP girls have called her mean spirited before, and her sense of humour is very lowbrow/ impertinent :redface:. I think her personality is like the personality of the twins from season 16 of project runway:redface:, they even worked with her before.

With "a lot" who do you mean exactly?

The only one calling her mean was Lady Gaga and she ended up apologizing on Twitter :skull:,  who else?

On 11/10/2022 at 9:09 PM, RideOrDie said:

when tiktok and twitter find out that she actually sampled jay-z's paris for an unreleased song around prism era and featured ty dolla sign on it :bam:

omg. one of the 100 dark horse knockoffs?

josh kloss was right all along

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.