Demi Makes Rude Post About Fan; Films Them Without Consent

Saintlor

Are you bored? :ahh:  

she's literally thanking her and her fans :ahh: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

3 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Are you bored? :ahh:  

she's literally thanking her and her fans :ahh: 

Why would you stand 5ft away from someone, start filming them and say I wish I could say hi

2 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Why would you stand 5ft away from someone, start filming them and say I wish I could say hi

idk let's

Ver las imágenes de origen

I can't believe Demi of all people assumed the fan uses she/her pronouns :biblio:

People point cameras at Demi all day, it's no problem if Demi wants to do the same to others :michael:

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

I’m confused. How does Demi know that person is a fan? Did that person know Demi was there?

PROBABLY THE TSHIRT

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

I’m confused. How does Demi know that person is a fan? Did that person know Demi was there?

She’s wearing her tour merch. Demi couldn’t be bothered to say hello to a one of the five fans who bought it. :deadvision:

Cameltoe Chariot

If only to illustrate how absolutely irrelevant this person has become...

when I saw the thread title I immediately thought "holy sh*t what did demi moore do?!" :deadbanana4:

Edited by Cameltoe Chariot

16 minutes ago, Sesame said:

She’s wearing her tour merch. Demi couldn’t be bothered to say hello to a one of the five fans who bought it. :deadvision:

Oh my :deadvision:

Should've just taken the fan to the side in a good moment so she doesn't draw attention to herself.

This thread literally made it sound like she did something so horrible until

I actually watched the video. Maybe Demi just doesn’t want to draw attention to herself?

I don't see the issue here

if you saw your idol post you on social media thanking fans for supporting and wearing merch, you would be over the moon. you can't even see the face cause it's so far away lmao. Deux Moi does this too BTW, anyone who wears the merch gets posted online.

This thread is so dumb. Demi is just thanking a fan bc Demi was not able to in person. Maybe it's social anxiety, maybe it's bc Demi wanted privacy that night. If celebs be recorded all the time with people nervous to come up to them, why can't it work the other way around.

and for the trolls, you can assume people's pronouns at first, but once they have officially shared to you or on social media for example what their preferred pronouns are, you should go with that.

people on here acting like Demi is irrelevant yet proceed to comment and go out of their way to demonize a cute moment.

this thread is a mess.

also Demi's tour is coming to an end, so proud of Demi for touring the USA and putting on great rock shows for thousands of fans!

lastly someone pointed out maybe someone from Demi's team took the video after Demi had already left hence why Demi couldn't say hi.

Demi flicked my ****** teas lol

20 hours ago, Saintlor said:

She could’ve went up to her and said hi but instead films her bending over, posts it online and says she wishes she could say hi :dies: 

in case atrl's embedding doesnt work

already sabotaging Demi to make Selena look better after that fiasco with Francia i see :-* keep trying honey :-*