KAROL G - CAIRO

JustLikeMagic

27 minutes ago, Rodrighost said:

I mean look at their numbers, social media, touring stats, etc. Despite the biggest industry push for an hispanic artist ever, their girl just can't compare with Karol G. Let's not even get on how they call her "ogre" and think whitewashed european reggaeton is art while treating authentic latin american reggaeton as mindless music... 

OT: another bop from miss Giraldo

Yeah i don't get why they call her that tbh so unnecessary and i like both, both are diferente so i don't get where this hate comes from.

And yes i can't wait to dance to this at the club:jonny5: what a bop

That cat song she did w maldy was incredible 

On 11/15/2022 at 2:23 PM, Fifteen said:

why the Rosalía fans hate her so much lol

OT: i love it:jonny4:3/3 so far

You tell me why

Look at the amount of Global hits, she's touring sold out arenas in the US and Canada, she's the most streamed hispanic female artist of the year...

OT: not feeling Cairo

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

This is kind of flopping in Latin America :eek:

Just like gatubela, maybe she’s over :biblio:

9 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

Just like gatubela, maybe she’s over :biblio:

SEJODIOTO was a massive flop too. Maybe Provenza was a fluke :'( 

the friends that have listened to the song HATE when she tries to hit those high notes in the middle of the song. So maybe more people feel the same way :rip: 

On 11/17/2022 at 12:19 PM, SweetTalker said:

SEJODIOTO was a massive flop too. Maybe Provenza was a fluke :'( 

the friends that have listened to the song HATE when she tries to hit those high notes in the middle of the song. So maybe more people feel the same way :rip: 

a MASSIVE FLOP? :biblio:

how is a solo female song that has 240M streams on Spotify and 110M views on YouTube a "MASSIVE FLOP"? 

same for GATUBELA, if you're from LATAM, you know that both songs were played everywhere.

33 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

a MASSIVE FLOP? :biblio:

how is a solo female song that has 240M streams on Spotify and 110M views on YouTube a "MASSIVE FLOP"? 

same for GATUBELA, if you're from LATAM, you know that both songs were played everywhere.

LATAM will eat anything and everything up. I mean, they overplayed the **** out of the mess that was LOCATION. But “for her standards”, SEJODIOTO was a flop. Specially if you consider that it was a brand new single coming right after back to back smashes with Bichota, Makinon, El Barco, Poblado, etc. 

Provenza was just unexpectedly huge. That’s why it makes Gatubela look like it underperformed. 

21 minutes ago, hotfire2012 said:

can someone explain me why the song is called CAIRO??? 

i don’t think she really explained it, but she said Cairo was one the top 5 cities in the world she wanted to visit. She said that it was a really special moment so I guess it’s just a cute nod to the video being shot in Cairo. 

55 minutes ago, hotfire2012 said:

can someone explain me why the song is called CAIRO??? 

I think it’s because it’s the location she shot the video… but still, idk if i like how she’s using random words she uses on the song (or don’t use at all) as titles since it makes difficult for the average listener to look up for it.

Cairo should’ve been titled “Poquito”

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

I think it’s because it’s the location she shot the video… but still, idk if i like how she’s using random words she uses on the song (or don’t use at all) as titles since it makes difficult for the average listener to look up for it.

Cairo should’ve been titled “Poquito”

THIS.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.