KAROL G - CAIRO

JustLikeMagic

Hopefully it's better than Gatubela. I'm usually a Karol G anti but she has released some bops lately.

It’s a collab? I don’t recognize the guy in that preview. 

I didn’t like Gatubela but perched for this. We need the album though. 

When will she release the album? Provenza and Gatubela were hits, this one probably will become another. Then she could add Sejodioto and Mamiii as bonus tracks, it's already a successful era

The song is out now!! A bop and I love the break at the end

Btw the featured artist is Ovy on the Drums, her producer. Idk why he’s credited as a main artist along with her since he produces almost all of her songs 

Edited by Lady Claire

Production is FIRE

However, the hook is not that strong... PROVENZA remains the best song from the new era.

Much better than Gatubasura. 

Provenza still ROTY though.

Producers need to stop trying to be DJs/featured artists though. 

On 11/8/2022 at 6:12 PM, Lady Claire said:

When will she release the album? Provenza and Gatubela were hits, this one probably will become another. Then she could add Sejodioto and Mamiii as bonus tracks, it's already a successful era

Hopefully soon. Maybe December? I hope she doesn’t make us wait until next year. 

On 11/8/2022 at 2:34 PM, rta1913 said:

yeah she's had multiple hits back to back what's with the hold up?

On 11/8/2022 at 8:12 PM, Lady Claire said:

she doesn't need to add mami considering all of her singles have been hits this era. let becky keep that for herself on her album.

4 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

The song is out now!! A bop and I love the break at the end

Btw the featured artist is Ovy on the Drums, her producer. Idk why he’s credited as a main artist along with her since he produces almost all of her songs 

it happens. Alot of producers are wanting title credits. It's beocming norm. They're like becoming the equivalent of DJs or essentially are.

2 hours ago, rta1913 said:

Hopefully soon. Maybe December? I hope she doesn’t make us wait until next year. 

yeah we're like 5 singles in like girl give it to us already and she's on another tour now so it's like come on

also is the album called WE OWN THE CITY?

On 11/8/2022 at 6:46 PM, period sis said:

cover is very much giving but cool

ab67616d0000b2738f072024e0358fc5c62eba41

This reach :rip:

OT: another hit? She doesn't know how to flop 

Excited :duca:

CAIRO sounds like a hit. I really enjoyed listening to the song.

On 11/8/2022 at 5:12 PM, Lady Claire said:

I went to her concert a couple of weeks ago (I recommend it she was fantastic) and she said next year in 2023. I think it will probably be Q1 2023. 

11 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

yeah she's had multiple hits back to back what's with the hold up?

she doesn't need to add mami considering all of her singles have been hits this era. let becky keep that for herself on her album.

it happens. Alot of producers are wanting title credits. It's beocming norm. They're like becoming the equivalent of DJs or essentially are.

yeah we're like 5 singles in like girl give it to us already and she's on another tour now so it's like come on

also is the album called WE OWN THE CITY?

Strip Love Tour ended already, she is doing another concert in PR though next year so we will see. 

14 hours ago, rta1913 said:

A December release? This album screams Q1 to me. Like chart-wise, it wouldn't work because Christmas songs dominate the charts next month. Karol is brave for releasing next month but I don't see it. Unless, she's trying to get physicals for this.

On 11/8/2022 at 11:34 AM, rta1913 said:

It’s a collab? I don’t recognize the guy in that preview. 

Yeah, the guy is the producer of the track I'm assuming. Think of like Tiësto with Tate McRae, recently.

On 11/13/2022 at 12:55 PM, Saint James said:

nice song. but ngl it actually does remind me of Rosalia a bit :rip:

I like rósalia but she was soem of y’all hypnotized cuzzz wtf lol there’s nothing here that says rosalia at all :skull: I think someone said the same about gatubela

Whewww another bop. Her and ovy are perfect

Together they make BOPS. 

Edited by Superbitch

16 minutes ago, Fifteen said:

why the Rosalía fans hate her so much lol

OT: i love it:jonny4:3/3 so far

I mean look at their numbers, social media, touring stats, etc. Despite the biggest industry push for an hispanic artist ever, their girl just can't compare with Karol G. Let's not even get on how they call her "ogre" and think whitewashed european reggaeton is art while treating authentic latin american reggaeton as mindless music... 

OT: another bop from miss Giraldo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.