Nikita Dragun Arrested in Miami for battery, mugshot released

Alex

She's an alcoholic MESS. She was fighting a DJ yesterday :rip: 

what is she doing in Miami? she just spent like $2M on an apartment in NYC. nikita, girl….

Damn this is almost completely unrecognizable from the pictures I’ve seen of her lol

She exudes evil & negative energy. Never seen this girl look happy or say something positive. If I ever saw her while out and about I'd keep my distance. 

39 minutes ago, Negev said:

She exudes evil & negative energy. Never seen this girl look happy or say something positive. If I ever saw her while out and about I'd keep my distance. 

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, VOSS said:

Damn this is almost completely unrecognizable from the pictures I’ve seen of her lol

MTE lol, who is this

33 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The way Princess warned us about her and no one listened 

What did she say?

Probably the most unlikeable of all these influencers. Even more than James Charles.

The way some of you will give the pass to groomers and racists but will RUN to attack a trans girl who's messy and rude. :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Century said:

The way some of you will give the pass to groomers and racists but will RUN to attack a trans girl who's messy and rude. :bibliahh:

Where is the relevance? You can call out someone's bad behavior without needing to make a list calling out every other shitty person in the world :bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

Where is the relevance? You can call out someone's bad behavior without needing to make a list calling out every other shitty person in the world :bibliahh:

The post above me called her worse than the white cis male groomer. You're trying too hard.

Whoa, flash from the past! I totally forgot she existed until this thread. Must have really fell off. :foxaylove3:

Can people stop giving a **** about influencers??

I need them to stop getting famous because time and time again they prove to be utter trash

Praying for Nikita it’s hard for trans girls in prisn. Hopefully she is freed soon :thing:

it's just L after L for this girl. from that rented boyfriend to the embarassing makeup launch and now this :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.