John Mayer (44) & Kiernan Shipka (22) spotted together

Michael196

50% is gonna say "they are both grownups :cm:"

And the other 50% will say "they have nothing in common both are in different stages of their lives"

It's weird to me tho especially given Mayer's history

Time to drop Speak Now TV. :ducky:

What do all these women see in this guy? He's not that cute, he's not that famous, from what everyone says he's obnoxious and pretentious... like?? He must be incredible in bed to make up for it.

god I feel old

I feel like it was yesterday when I was watching kiernan shipka being a child of divorce in 'Mad Men'

Kieran has a boyfriend (Christian Coppola) so I’m not buying this as anything other than two friends getting dinner, and because it’s an older man and young woman, of course news outlets are going to make it romantic. 

7 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

god I feel old

I feel like it was yesterday when I was watching kiernan shipka being a child of divorce in 'Mad Men'

same

Disgusting. I’m 26 and my new partner is 23 and even that age difference is notable to me in terms of references, the way he talks etc. 

Kiernan and John have been spotted together on and off for months now, but Kiernan still appears to be with her boyfriend. So they’re probably just friends.

Edited by kandicha

They’re friends

Or is it now dISGUsTiNg to have friends from different age groups?

Do you have to hang out only with people your own age?  

:deadbanana2:

So 2 adults having dinner is…news?

She has been hanging out with him since the beginning of the year but she has a longtime boyfriend so I doubt they’re dating. All the faux outrage over nothing as usual.

1 hour ago, hardbrit said:

someone needs to @ kiernan

2 consenting adults :clap3: 

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Disgusting. I’m 26 and my new partner is 23 and even that age difference is notable to me in terms of references, the way he talks etc. 

So one of you must be very dumb, or the other very smart and mature, cause.... 

Not Kiernan two-timing both John and BJ Novak, all while having a boyfriend. On week she’s dating one and the next the other. Very slay of her.

Or maybe they’re all just friends lmao you can actually see their friend’s come out behind john in the video so they were not even having a “romantic dinner for two” like the DM claimed

Demetria and Taylor entered the chat, girl RUN

Edited by hypnodemiluv
mistake

58 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

So one of you must be very dumb, or the other very smart and mature, cause.... 

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.