Jump to content

The 10th Annual ATRL Grammys | Nominations due 11/30


supaspaz
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ravyn Lenae: HYPNOS Album Review | Pitchfork

Ravyn Lenae - HYPNOS

8.5/10 (Best New Music) - Pitchfork

For Your Consideration :heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • andresg770

    14

  • supaspaz

    188

  • Insanity

    14

  • keatonzee

    22

Just now, PrismaticOwen said:

can we send FYCs in here?

 

I'd love to listen to a few album recommendations that might intrigue me that I missed this year :gaycat4:

The Hardest Part- Noah Cyrus

A beautiful heartfelt album 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Country Music sucked this year, so there's gonna be very little in my list on that end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, PrismaticOwen said:

can we send FYCs in here?

 

I'd love to listen to a few album recommendations that might intrigue me that I missed this year :gaycat4:

I would love to see some recommendations too because I wasn't much of an album listener this year :giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Country Music sucked this year, so there's gonna be very little in my list on that end.

It really did lol. Don’t drag me but the only album I really even enjoyed was Kane Brown’s. :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

It really did lol. Don’t drag me but the only album I really even enjoyed was Kane Brown’s. :rip: 

I only like 1 song from him and that was with Lauren Alaina. Men in Country music do literally nothing for me. They're all mediocre, I can really only deal with Keith Urban and Luke Bryan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Country Music sucked this year, so there's gonna be very little in my list on that end.

Oh boy. It’s hard enough to fill those categories already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Oh boy. It’s hard enough to fill those categories already.

The yeehaws aren't relevant enough for this :laugh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Oh boy. It’s hard enough to fill those categories already.

I see that Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown song getting an nom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROSALÍA sweeping iktr (if ATRL has any taste)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm ready. 1st row. The camera pans to me frequently and I become a meme based on my reactions.

 

dTahQAG.gif

 

This year it seems male dominated a bit so this should be interesting to see how noms and wins pan out.

:lakitu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I'm ready. 1st row. The camera pans to me frequently and I become a meme based on my reactions.

 

 

dTahQAG.gif

 

 

This year it seems male dominated a bit so this should be interesting to see how noms and wins pan out.

:lakitu:

Harry and Bad Bunny could sneak into the general field, but I’m not sure there are too many other men out there that ATRL pays attention to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Harry and Bad Bunny could sneak into the general field, but I’m not sure there are too many other men out there that ATRL pays attention to.

True. I think Bieber, Lil Baby, Post and Drake might surprise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yay! my favorite atrl event of the year

 

can i present one of the r&b categories @supaspaz maybe best r&b album? :swan:

(also, does anyone know what category Rosalia would fit in?)

 

y'all better vote for Wet Leg! an amazing new british rock duo with a #1 album

 

ab67616d0000b273ea1126a33b0fb88e79915262

 

Edited by cityfolk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Mercurio said:

I’d like to present @supaspaz Best Pop Solo Performance.  

1 hour ago, cityfolk said:

can i present one of the r&b categories @supaspaz maybe best r&b album? :swan:

Happy to have you, but I'm not quite there yet. Remind me when I solicit presenters in January.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Imma get a pop boy nominated :giraffe: its my life's mission hahaa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Country Music sucked this year, so there's gonna be very little in my list on that end.

I think I have like one album to nominate, but otherwise I second this :skull: quite sad tbh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FYC 

A black woman in a spiky metal bathing suit sits a top a crystal horse

 

RENAISSANCE: Album of the Year, Best Pop Album

Break My Soul: Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Dance Recording

Cuff It: Best Pop Solo Performance
Move: Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
Virgo's Groove: Best R&B Song
Plastic Off the Sofa: Best R&B Performance
Heated: Melodic Rap Performance

 

Lucky Daye: Candydrip Album Review | Pitchfork

 

Candydrip: Album of the Year, Best R&B Album
Over: ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Performance
NWA (ft. Lil Durk): Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Music Video
Guess: Best R&B Song, Best R&B Performance

Edited by Kiss It Better
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...