Joe Biden: "We will liberate Iran soon."

SmittenCake

I would like to see it, but I don't see it happening.

mind ya own business.. The world has already seen what US did to Afghanistan and Iraq. FOH. Besides Iran has nukes so it won't be a one sided war if US even tries it.. Russia is gonna support Iran and china too :mummy:

The same way they "free" Iraq, Syria, and many countries? More like "we gonna make huge mess in these countries till the point they will never recover and we will take the oil"

How about he fix all the issues Americans have other then trying to "fix" use foreigners countries. Oh I guess there is no benefits in fixing the current issues on their own people since its benefiting them.

Shut up old man. Like hasn't America and the west, but specially America done enough in that region

Iranian nukes are headed to Israel, if anywhere. That being said, I'm sure Israel knows where the Iranian nukes are and can take them out before they could be put into launch position.

What I don't like about this is a man who mis-speaks on a regular basis, can send us into war with one command.

If the US couldn’t even “liberate” Iraq without leaving such a mess in its wake leaving how is it going to liberate Iran which has double the population and almost four times the land?

Lol what in the 2003 is going on here? Stop forcing liberal policy on the middle east perhaps? They have been doing this since WWI. The US needs to stop invading countries and imperializing them with the weak excuse to “civilize” a country that doesnt want a democracy or liberal policy. What a disgusting president is Joe Biden. Imagine voting for his rotting brain. This mf cant even point Iran on a world map

Maybe it'll work the 700th time I guess 

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.