Do gays like to be tall?

Aethereal

16 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Tops want to be tall, bottoms want to be short. It's science.

In my case it's the opposite. I'm 5'7 and my boyfriend is 5'10 :rip:

16 hours ago, Alt Facts said:

I am a proud 6’2 bottom and haven’t gotten any complaints:gaydonnacat1:

It’s fun/empowering to be different than what people expect 

15 hours ago, CottageHore said:

When I was insecure and derived all of my self-worth from my desirability as a gay bottom, I would wish I was shorter than my height (6 feet even). Now that I am confident and do not derive my worth from ridiculous gender norms and heteronormative bodily expectations in relationships, I love my height. It's perfect. I enjoy being tall but not significantly taller than the average male. 

Love this energy :clap3:

15 hours ago, BtDecember said:

I’m 5’10 and I wish I’m a bit taller but saw on the internet that my height is the average for men worldwide, so can’t really complain lol (plus I am tall for an Asian).

Girl 5'10 for an Asian is indeed tall. Coming from fellow Asian.

The way almost every people in here are like 6 foot, according to their posts. And here I am barely 5'5" :gaycat6:

20 hours ago, jesus is the answer said:

gays are mentally ill

sdjlgkfdskjgksd the username + post :rip:

Anyways, weird if true. I'm almost 6'3 and I kinda want to be taller :michael: Although height preferences are stupid.

I wish i was taller.. 

Im 5.11 and i wish i was at least 6.1

Tall is sexy. 

My boyfriend is 6.2 so thats perfect for me. 

On 11/4/2022 at 1:07 PM, PMKARDASHIAN said:

**** no I’m 6’4” and stay knocking my head into ****. Hard to find pants that fit correctly and most shirts look like crop tops. Being tall is overrated asf but the bottoms love it 

I’m 6’5 and completely agree with the clothing part! Then there’s the shoe problem, I wear a size 15 but in reality a 16 wide is better because 15 medium is kind of narrow and uncomfortable. Also, I don’t know about you but the back and neck problems from having to constantly hunch over to accommodate for things not being made for tall people. I’d rather be a cute 6’2 or 6’1. 

Bottoms to love it though, it’s saur true. 

I'm 5'9 but kinda wish I was shorter. I'm into size difference and love it when a guy is taller and bigger than me. Being flung around like a ragdoll is so hot 

I am of the same height as Tom Holland and Lewis Hamilton and I would definitely prefer to be taller. (Unfortunately, my father isn't that tall so that explains things.) I am Asian and I live in Asia, so it is still fine, as about 50% of males around my age are not taller than me.

Gays love everything that make them feel like they could sit with the straight guys who make fun of them once.

On 11/4/2022 at 2:21 PM, 45seconds said:

I think it’s societal conditioning. Especially for bottoms.

The shorter you are the more you’re presumed to be feminine and as much as we hate to admit it, gay relationships try their hardest to mimic heterosexual ones in terms of social norms. So being tall is seen as a negative because they do not have that “feminine” height that is usually associated with being a bottom. 

/endthread

On 11/4/2022 at 2:45 PM, WEEKND said:

I love being 6’2 makes it a lot easier to intimidate and threaten people. 

On 11/4/2022 at 2:37 PM, jesus is the answer said:

gays are mentally ill

Yes to this and this :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.