Daniel Radcliffe: J.K. Rowling doesn’t speak for everyone in the franchise

Espresso

We know he,  Emma Watson, and Eddie Redmayne have never shared JK's harmful views to begin with. :clap3:

Love him for this :heart2:

I mean, F her all the way for her trans views, but it bugs me when people act like these ungrateful rats are much better than her just because they are on the right side of the trans debate.

For instance, Emma Watson is a millionaire tax avoider who was discovered in the Panama Papers, whereas JK Rowling literally donated herself off the billionaire list.

Does one wrong erase all the rights? Who’s to say which transgression is worse? People aren’t just one thing.

Edited by Desperate Fantast

Honey, you'd still be a nobody if it wasn't for her. You should be more grateful.

4 minutes ago, Nano said:

Honey, you'd still be a nobody if it wasn't for her. You should be more grateful.

What a moronic take. :skull: He does not have to be grateful for the transphobic garbage that bigot has to say.

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

What a moronic take. :skull: He does not have to be grateful for the transphobic garbage that bigot has to say.

That person is literally an incel. Don't bother. 

_

What a lovely person. :heart: F*ck JK. 

28 minutes ago, Desperate Fantast said:

I mean, F her all the way for her trans views, but it bugs me when people act like these ungrateful rats are much better than her just because they are on the right side of the trans debate.

For instance, Emma Watson is a millionaire tax avoider who was discovered in the Panama Papers, whereas JK Rowling literally donated herself off the billionaire list.

Does one wrong erase all the rights? Who’s to say which transgression is worse? People aren’t just one thing.

not you being a critical thinker :clap3:

28 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

That person is literally an incel. Don't bother.

Do I know you?

No **** she speaks for herself and should not be silenced. 

She is still cashing checkS from the franchise she made. The same franchise that gave Daniel his career.

JK is more than good :zzz:

4 minutes ago, Raver said:

Yes she absolutely should. Bigots don't deserve platforms to spew their hatred.

4 hours ago, Nano said:

He was getting work before Potter and his career would've been exactly what he wanted it to be without it. He doesn't want to be in blockbusters, his love is of the indie scene and he'd have been just fine without Potter. Let's also not pretend that she isn't indebted to everyone who worked on those films. Those films are the reason she ever became a billionaire to begin with. Without those films, those three kids especially, she'd have eventually faded away. Maybe her Potter books would've endured--can't even say that though because plenty of cultural phenomenons fade with time, especially in the literary world--but she as an author would've faded sooner than she already has. 

3 hours ago, Raver said:

She is still cashing checkS from the franchise she made. The same franchise that gave Daniel his career.

JK is more than good :zzz:

She absolutely should be silenced when she's spreading transphobic rhetoric, false information, and directly attacking a minority group she doesn't like while claiming it has to do with feminism. She is actively diluting the work of feminists everywhere while empowering transphobes around the world. We don't need to be giving bigots a microphone and a platform to inspire other bigots. History has shown what happens when we do.

Edited by Mr. Mendes

5 hours ago, Desperate Fantast said:

You're right. Daniel Radcliffe has also admitted that many of his friends are racist so it's hilarious to see him be disingenuous about all of this. They're all trash. 

6 hours ago, Nano said:

!!! And not a particularly good actor either

9 hours ago, Desperate Fantast said:

Are you suggesting tax avoidance is worse than advocating for the genocide of trans people? :deadbanana4:

23 minutes ago, Communion said:

Are you suggesting tax avoidance is worse than advocating for the genocide of trans people? :deadbanana4:

First of all, **** off.

You got receipts of her calling for genocide?

4 hours ago, Desperate Fantast said:

First of all, **** off.

You got receipts of her calling for genocide?

Probably not, people just like making stuff up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.