Taylor Swift f/ Lana Del Rey - "Snow on the Beach"

juancsantoyo

Lead Triple A radio single (and second overall) from Midnights.

The #1 song on triple A radio has 1M audience. I wish y'all would stop assuming she's pushing it the second single

She's coming for that Triple AAA smash!

So random :rip: I love Lana but Question is begging to smash, idk what they're doing if they decide to push this as the second single.

Hopefully it means SOTB (Single Mix) is coming with an actual Lana verse though.

6 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

So random :rip: I love Lana but Question is begging to smash, idk what they're doing if they decide to push this as the second single.

Hopefully it means SOTB (Single Mix) is coming with an actual Lana verse though.

Question...? begging to smash? If anything, Bejewelled, Midnight Rain or Lavender Haze are the ones that are begging to smash.

But I got wet just thinking of a SOTB remix with a Lana verse :jonny:

Taylor also sent Exile and ******* Coney Island to AAA radio so... it's not like this is a sign that anything else will be happening :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Klein said:

Question...? begging to smash? If anything, Bejewelled, Midnight Rain or Lavender Haze are the ones that are begging to smash.

But I got wet just thinking of a SOTB remix with a Lana verse :jonny:

Question...? is a discography highlight I'm so sorry to those who don't see what I see :jonny5: The songs you mentioned (besides Bejewelled) wouldn't work well as singles.

I don't think this means anything, her team tends to throw random songs to different radio formats because reasons, and most of times said songs don't become actual full-fledged singles (exile getting sent to AAA radio, but never becoming a single and/or getting a video still hurts).

sWFeteT.gif

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

Question…? is garbage. The new The Man.

Love that, at least she's pushing the project to the max, to different audiences

Midnight Rain should be the next single.

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Question is begging to smash

:rip:

This is the right choice for the 2nd single. Hope they push it big.

14 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

:rip:

This is the right choice for the 2nd single. Hope they push it big.

Lashing Question but celebrating SOTB being a single :toofunny3:

Yaaaaaaasss :jonny5:

this needs to be the official second single after anti hero though, and be sent to pop/hac radio early next year. The song has potential. Imagine a video… a reset I fear. 

And lmao at Question? being suggested as a single. It’s a sing only the core fan base can love :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.