Gerard Piqué announces retirement from Barca.

LatinFreak

Regardless of all the drama... Best of luck to him and may he be a good father to Milan and Sasha at least.... Now he won't have to wear the jersey with Shakira's name on it... Jk. :eli:

The football world is healing again

FsvvMbJ.gif

Wow, that's sudden? Like it's not even at the end of the season, it's literally the next game.

7 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

Barça*

I know. Couldn't figure out that symbol on my Mexican keyboard... Lol. 

Great. Now he can sign the custody arrangement & leave Shakira alone.

I respect it since he's obviously not in a great mental state right now. Hoping the best for him, you can call him what you want but his legacy and loyalty to Barça is unmatched. 

Also if you translate directly Culers he's basically saying that he's now stepping back and becoming one of the bottom's :thing: change the title to Piqué switches to Bottoming for that hit thread 

32 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

I respect it since he's obviously not in a great mental state right now. Hoping the best for him, you can call him what you want but his legacy and loyalty to Barça is unmatched. 

Also if you translate directly Culers he's basically saying that he's now stepping back and becoming one of the bottom's :thing: change the title to Piqué switches to Bottoming for that hit thread 

Great... Just what the world needs... Another Big Dckd greedy bottom!  Hahaha

He's retiring before the season is even over -- sounds like he was forced out. :rip: 

The way the GP (and tax authorities) chose Shakira over him. :gaycat1:

2 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

He's retiring before the season is even over -- sounds like he was forced out. :rip: 

The way the GP (and tax authorities) chose Shakira over him. :gaycat1:

He was. Barcelona is in huge financial trouble because of not qualifying for the Champions League knockout stage this year and his wages are too expensive/he’s not a good enough player anymore to justify that cost anymore so they’ve been trying to force him to retire and they finally succeeded.

Piqué also helped push Messi, the actual Barcelona legend who actually wanted to stay but also got forced out for financial reasons, out of the club, and they’re not friends anymore for that reason. So this feels like karma.

Anyway, he was a great defender once upon a time and he’s had a dream career winning everything a footballer can dream of but he’s so been so bad for the past year or so and had his mistakes directly contribute to Barcelona losing many matches that his own fanbase turned against him. 

Edited by kandicha
typo

he's stunning, I wish him the best 

Go against Shakira, it's gon' cost ya :gaycat5:

46 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Go against Shakira, it's gon' cost ya :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, kandicha said:

He was. Barcelona is in huge financial trouble because of not qualifying for the Champions League group stage this year and his wages are too expensive/he’s not a good enough player anymore to justify that cost anymore so they’ve been trying to force him to retire and they finally succeeded.

Piqué also helped push Messi, the actual Barcelona legend who actually wanted to stay but also got forced out for financial reasons, out of the club, and they’re not friends anymore for that reason. So this feels like karma.

Anyway, he was a great defender once upon a time and he’s had a dream career winning everything a footballer can dream of but he’s so been so bad for the past year or so and had his mistakes directly contribute to Barcelona losing many matches that his own fanbase turned against him. 

52 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

he's stunning, I wish him the best 

I feel bad for both but I understand 

he probably wanted to get rimmed and chose someone else because all the young straight girls are doing it 

Imagine having great professional accomplishments but being so ego-driven that you end up your career at your lowest point, with your own fans and team giving you the boot and an atrocious last season. Or being remembered as one of the responsible people for losing Messi. Those videos of him not even warming up and clowning around during games that became viral every week... You reap what you sow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.