Kelly outtalks Selena Gomez in her interview on Kelly Clarkson show

Rv1709

MadonnasBoyfriend

Its almost like Kelly invites guest to interview her instead of the other way around. She must be a rude person/narcissist behind the scenes. I guess she doesn't\read the notes or except constructive feedback? Its very irritating and i keep getting mad her show keeps getting renewed.

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Drew is like this, too. It's annoying. That being said, they also both come across as very sweet people.

• ATRL Moderator

Being talkative isn't narcissism, y'all. :rip: 

That said, Kelly's interviewing style is a bit much depending on the guest. For some guests (e.g., Mila Kunis, Sandra Bullock), Kelly is fantastic and bounces off of them really well. Other times, she definitely dominates the conversation.

2 hours ago, magazine said:

She's always so full of herself, I've told this many times :rip:

OT: video blocked in my country :gaycat6:

I would assume all videos are blocked in Hell

OT: Kelly is great at what she does. Her personality is what sets her apart from the other TV show hosts.

Edited by EnterTheAttic

I love Kelly but Selena talking about DBT therapy and Kelly bringing up her 2nd grade daughter right after sent me 

OMG I saw this when it aired last night and Kelly needs to shut up

22 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

I would assume all videos are blocked in Hell

OT: Kelly is great at what she does. Her personality is what sets her apart from the other TV show hosts.

Of course you can only assume, you've already lost your vision after watching so many kelly clarkson videos :deadbanana2:

OT: Yup, she's terrible, your honor!

On 11/3/2022 at 4:51 AM, Exzime. said:

summary of all kelly's interview:

"same" "omg me too" "you know what that reminds of that time when I" "i have similar experience!"

...... starts talking about herself :chick3:

I love Kelly, but :deadbanana4:

21 hours ago, naval23 said:

I love Kelly but Selena talking about DBT therapy and Kelly bringing up her 2nd grade daughter right after sent me 

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.