Selena Gomez had to explain who Dua Lipa is to Steve Martin

Hector

Steve wouldn’t know Selena either (or any other young pop girl) I’d he didn’t work with her. He’s an old man y’all :skull:

does this mean they've already started recording Season 3? :jonny5:

Or was this whilst they were recording Season 2? 

i always laugh when ATRL says she's an A-List pop star (honestly no shade to her) but she's known by gayz who frequent tiktok and twitter... not so much the GP imho.

26 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

i always laugh when ATRL says she's an A-List pop star (honestly no shade to her) but she's known by gayz who frequent tiktok and twitter... not so much the GP imho.

Queen of doing sold out worldwide tour and having #1 year end chart topping hits and being #3 monthly listeners streamed artist in the whole world on Spotify thanks to gays! They are so powerful and so many of them, the GP can't catch up!

FsvvMbJ.gif

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

Steve wouldn’t know Selena either (or any other young pop girl) I’d he didn’t work with her. He’s an old man y’all :skull:

That's tea :coffee:

Dua Lipa is simply not *that* famous yet. She's not at Gaga/Beyonce/Taylor/Miley level of household name where even your grandma knows who they are.

19 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Dua Lipa is simply not *that* famous yet. She's not at Gaga/Beyonce/Taylor/Miley level of household name where even your grandma knows who they are.

As a Latinamerican our grandmas and parents only know Madonna, Celine, Whitney and maybe Britney/Gaga :monkey:

27 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

But can anybody explain to me who Steve Martin is?

:rip: x2 

this isn't a shade. steve is an old man and old people dont keep up with pop culture :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.