Madonna: 'Off with your head!'

Lover

Madonna transformed into yet another busty vixen as she shared her Halloween fun with her 18.6M Instagram followers on Monday.

The material Girl hitmaker, 64, donned a busty red gown as she channeled the foul-tempered Queen of Hearts from Lewis Carroll's 1865 novel Alice in Wonderland while taking her kids trick-or-treating.

The Queen of Pop further sparkled up her look with a number of chunky silver rings on her hands.

In her hand, the mom-of-six held a magnificent silver sceptre. 

Another shot showed off the beautiful long red train in the back of her gown.

Saucy: The material Girl hitmaker, 64, donned a lavish red and gold gown that showcased her ample cleavage

Queen: Madonna put on a busty show as she channeled the foul-tempered Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland while taking her kids trick-or-treating on Monday

In character: She shared a number of videos of the fun night, and even made sure to quote the character's favorite line, looking at the camera at one point to say 'Off with your head!'

Details: The superstar wore an intricately designed silver cross crown atop her head, and accessorized her lavish red and gold gown with white gloves and a frilly white collar

Glorious: The beauty gave her 18.6M Instagram followers a glimpse of the fantastical costume

Stunning: The star's long auburn tresses were styled into curls cascading down her shoulders for the evening

A sceptre: In her hand, the mom-of-six held a magnificent silver sceptre

Glam: She wore full-on glam, highlighting her cheeks with blush, wearing dark red lipstick, and drawing attention to her blue eyes with bronze eyeshadow

Another view: In another shot she was seen looking upward at the camera, while revealing the detailed work on her dress

Accessories: The Queen of Pop further sparkled up her look with a number of chunky silver rings on her hands

A vision: Another shot showed off the beautiful long red train in the back of her gown

Selfie: The mom of six also shared a sweet selfie with David

Family fun: She was joined by her son David Banda, 17, and her twin daughters Stelle and Estere, 10, who wore spectacular costumes of their own

thOOghts @noonbob

giphy.webp

Edited by Lover
?

she's a Yeah Yeah Yeahs fan

She ATE that look :gaydonnacat1:

The Victorian look works for her. 

she could play Queen Elizabeth I and get that Oscar 

3 hours ago, noonbob said:

Veiny b00b Queen :heart2:

:gaycat2:

Why are there always these weird comments in Madonna threads? 

42 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

They are because some people here don`t have nice things to say, only shi..... and that´s their personality, empty...

Omg she's honestly serving and so are the kids...

Serving more of a mary queen of scotts moment than a queen of hearts one tho 

1 hour ago, Punky Rooster said:

I need David to start his music career with a disco house record immediately please.

hes more into rap and hip hop i fear.

Aww this must bring back memories for her.

She looks nice

Such a serve of a look. :jonny2: 

OT: Theard deserves a better title tho. 

6 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Wtf is weird about it, I have a thing for Madonna's boobs. You have a problem with that?

dycx6A2.gif

6 hours ago, ricardoazevedo said:

They are because some people here don`t have nice things to say, only shi..... and that´s their personality, empty...

Did I say some negative *****?

dycx6A2.gif

43 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Wtf is weird about it, I have a thing for Madonna's boobs. You have a problem with that?

dycx6A2.gif

dycx6A2.gif

aren't u always talkin about her boobs, dats why i didn't even flinch lol

49 minutes ago, noonbob said:

dycx6A2.gif

dycx6A2.gif

It wasn`t positive so....

Elizabeth Resurrection is coming :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.