2022-2023 NBA season | Miami Heat lose in NBA Finals

pride4jc1222

Hard to believe it's November and the NBA season is 2 weeks in already. My Nets have (finally) fired Steve Nash:

Edited by pride4jc1222

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Hard to believe it's November and the NBA season is 2 weeks in already. My Nets have (finally) fired Steve Nash:

while keep trash like Kyrie still on da team and also useless Ben Simmons, happy for Steve, he's a legend and doesn't have to put up with egotistical maniacs for players

Kyrie suspended and deserved. 

Poor KD, legend doesn’t deserve this mess 

• 5 months later...

Admins I can't find the NBA thread so feel free to merge

Miami takes a commanding 3-1 lead against the top seed in the eastern conference - The Milwaukee Bucks

Giannis came back from injury and still couldn't get it done

Jimmy sets a franchise record with 56 points in a playoff game

Game 5 is set for Wednesday back in Milwaukee

Fuhn3mMaAAEqfGE?format=jpg&name=medium

Yea...thats hella impressive.  Sad you're not gonna find very much Basketball fans in ATRL ( im actually glad my Knicks are doing good so far....)

6 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Yea...thats hella impressive.  Sad you're not gonna find very much Basketball fans in ATRL ( im actually glad my Knicks are doing good so far....)

its pandemonium here in Miami (we should see u guys in da next round)

Fuhn3mMaAAEqfGE?format=jpg&name=medium

The Miami Heat advance to the 2nd round, upsetting the #1 seed Milwaukee Bucks: 

LeBron adds to his legacy as the greatest ever, as the 7-seeded Lakers upset the 2-seed Grizzlies: 

Miami ain't a team to phuck with

we now have snatched home court advantage from da Knicks

108-101 5 down 11 To Go 

7 Down and 9 To Go

Miami take a 3-1 lead on da Knicks as it goes back to MSG Wednesday 

The 8-seed Miami Heat and 7-seed Los Angeles Lakers move on to the Conference Finals: 

On 5/1/2023 at 12:39 PM, stochastic said:

I need King James to triumph

👑 LBJ!!!

(altho highkey happier that Steph & co didn’t advance)

Bring on Boston!!!!!

Heat snatch game 1 AGAIN!!!!!!!

I don’t kno why they said my team only had a 3% chance of winning when we r up 3-0 against Boston

Go Heat!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, dabunique said:

I don’t kno why they said my team only had a 3% chance of winning when we r up 3-0 against Boston

Go Heat!!!!!!!

To be honest, this Miami Heat run doesn't make any sense. This team had a negative point differential and were very bad during the play-in. They lost at home to the Atlanta Hawks and were minutes away from being eliminated from the playoffs altogether by the 10-seeded Chicago Bulls. No one could have seen this team dominating the #1 seed Milwaukee Bucks and being on the verge of sweeping the #2 seed Boston Celtics.

The Lakers have been swept in the Conference Finals: 

ugh i kno these trashy Celtic players ain't talkin $h!t about "Don't Let Us Win This Game"

u tryin to flip da pressure onto us, no ma'am, u better win this or its over for all of y'all 

Miami Heat have beaten da crap out of Boston in game 7,  103-84

bring on da Nuggets

I expect the Nuggets to make quick work of the Heat in the NBA Finals. We've already seen the beginning of the regression to the mean for the Heat. There's a reason why they went 44-38 in the regular season and struggled in the play-in. They just had a hot stretch that carried them to game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Games 4-6 were back to reality, and the NBA Finals should confirm this. The Game 7 win over the Celtics was just only a delay of the inevitable.

• 2 weeks later...

The Denver Nuggets defeat the Miami Heat in 5 games to win the 2023 NBA Finals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.