no you dont become financially stable once u turn 30.

Distantconstellation

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Distantconstellation

• FreeXone

• Zaram

• sugarysunflower

True, but you don't peak between 18 to 25 either. Some people are late bloomers.

I'm 26 on the way to becoming financially stable...also I feel hotter every year. Maybe y'all need to stop spending so much money going out and get hit the gym

IDK what "stable" means but I was living off my own income from age 21. Also my peak was absolutely not 18-25. This thread has some smelly little teenager written all over it.

waiting that long would kill me :deadbanana4:

thankfully I am stable since I graduated from college at 23 :heart:

If you’re not educated, financially sorted at age 30 you’re most likely being a lost cause….

You peak when you decide you peak. You stop improving whenever you decide to. You keep improving until you give up.

I can tell you at 33 my life is indescribably better than it was at 23. If you can't learn your life lessons in your teens and twenties and apply them to better yourself as you get older, that's on you, boo.

3 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Also NO u dont suddenly become a hot adonis when u turn 30. U peak at 18-25. 

Speak for yourself, I’m getting hotter every day :gaycat1:

Jesus just shut the h£ll up and ridicule yourself instead of bringing others in your mess :rip: Actually 30 year olds are hotties… who tf lied to you miss. And if you arent lazy, are smart and good with money you can easily be financially independent at 30. Its just that unfortunately not everybody is blessed with that 

26 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

You peak when you decide you peak. You stop improving whenever you decide to. You keep improving until you give up.

I can tell you at 33 my life is indescribably better than it was at 23. If you can't learn your life lessons in your teens and twenties and apply them to better yourself as you get older, that's on you, boo.

Thank you ? 

How could I peak at 18-25 when I am hotter than ever in my 40s? :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

U peak at 18-25. 

poor them. some people do, but most don’t. i can think of plenty of white men who peaked in their teens tho. it’s funny when i think of the people who were conventionally attractive and/or popular at school and where they are now. the tables truly turned for them. 

:sistrens:

On 10/31/2022 at 2:14 PM, Distantconstellation said:

There's obviously no age at which you become inherently attractive but this is so not true. :katie:

On 10/31/2022 at 2:43 PM, LoveInStereo said:

At 25, I was a perpetually single, broke alcoholic with no ab definition that couldn't keep a man. 2 years later, I live with my boyfriend of over a year, have a job I love that provides me a comfortable lifestyle, lost 30 lbs & look cut. Sorry if your life's not working out but that's not an age thing. Take a multi-prong approach & stop being passive. Be proactive. I walk 15k steps a day (great for mental health) & cook most of my meals because takeout's expensive & fattening. Alcohol is a huge waste of money and wrecks your relationships, complexion & physique. Retail therapy is a hoax, short-term dopamine rushes won't fulfill you longterm. The better I took care of myself, the more I could support the people I love in my life which made my relationships so much healthier. All the unhappy people I know make terrible choices every damn day & can't work out why they're miserable & don't accept feedback. When I stopped feeling sorry for myself and accepted I'm the root cause of all my issues, I took steps towards empowering myself & they all paid off. If you act pathetic, the world will treat you in kind

How do you manage to always write posts that might have somewhat of a valid message but still lack any semblance of empathy lmfao. Edit: i have to correct myself here: your posts are usually terrible and have no valid messages.

Edited by ninasayers

The “you peak at 18-25” is literal mental illness spread by American propaganda :skull:

Some people do peak at 18-25 due to bad behavior and bad decisions that ruined your life and desirability! That's how you know know you've peaked

It really depends on where you live, your skills, your personality and last but very rarely, it's luck. However, I know people who have become millionaires at a later age. 

5 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

A lot of you need to stop spreading this lie, MAYBE it happened with some of you but it sure isnt happening with millions others. 

If you weren’t combative you would realize why youve peaked at 18-25. ?

OT: No, people who believe they peaked at 18-25 are usually white, could probably get money from their parents, and believe that partying/hookups contributed to their peaks. Quite frankly, 18-25 i was stressed working three jobs, going to college/law school, and just trying to make it. At 28, i make six figures, own a home, engaged, and actually have money to do what i want, whether that is clubbing, traveling, hanging out with friends, or nights alone at home. If you believe you peaked in high school, college, etc. Its because you arent looking forward and updating what you want in life. That’s  on yall.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.