no you dont become financially stable once u turn 30.

Distantconstellation

A lot of you need to stop spreading this lie, MAYBE it happened with some of you but it sure isnt happening with millions others. 

Also NO u dont suddenly become a hot adonis when u turn 30. U peak at 18-25. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Distantconstellation

• FreeXone

• Zaram

• sugarysunflower

I hate this conversation.  Its very triggering. Life isnt so easy and honestly lots of people are still tryna figure life out at 30

start working and stop complaining

At 25, I was a perpetually single, broke alcoholic with no ab definition that couldn't keep a man. 2 years later, I live with my boyfriend of over a year, have a job I love that provides me a comfortable lifestyle, lost 30 lbs & look cut. Sorry if your life's not working out but that's not an age thing. Take a multi-prong approach & stop being passive. Be proactive. I walk 15k steps a day (great for mental health) & cook most of my meals because takeout's expensive & fattening. Alcohol is a huge waste of money and wrecks your relationships, complexion & physique. Retail therapy is a hoax, short-term dopamine rushes won't fulfill you longterm. The better I took care of myself, the more I could support the people I love in my life which made my relationships so much healthier. All the unhappy people I know make terrible choices every damn day & can't work out why they're miserable & don't accept feedback. When I stopped feeling sorry for myself and accepted I'm the root cause of all my issues, I took steps towards empowering myself & they all paid off. If you act pathetic, the world will treat you in kind

10 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

start working and stop complaining

Take your stupid grind 70 hours a week "get your bread up" mentality elsewhere 

Just now, LoveInStereo said:

At 25, I was a perpetually single, broke alcoholic with no ab definition that couldn't keep a man. 2 years later, I live with my boyfriend of over a year, have a job I love that provides me a comfortable lifestyle, lost 30 lbs & look cut. Sorry if your life's not working out but that's not an age thing. Take a multi-prong approach & stop being passive. Be proactive. I walk 15k steps a day (great for mental health) & cook most of my meals because takeout's expensive & fattening. Alcohol is a huge waste of money and wrecks your relationships, complexion & physique. Retail therapy is a hoax, short-term dopamine rushes won't fulfill you longterm. The better I took care of myself, the more I could support the people I love in my life which made my relationships so much healthier. All the unhappy people I know make terrible choices every damn day & can't work out why they're miserable & don't accept feedback. When I stopped feeling sorry for myself and accepted I'm the root cause of all my issues, I took steps towards empowering myself & they all paid off. If you act pathetic, the world will treat you in kind

I wasnt talking about me by the way im fine. I never had to lose 30lbs and i definitely dont want a bf like you. That life is fine if you like it, but living with a bf in an apt wouldnt personally make me happy. 

Who Said That GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You're financially stable once you are financially stable. It has nothing to do with age? 

Maybe because 30 is still young and you aren’t even at the end of your career. It’s still beginning. Most 30 year olds still live with their parents. 

1 minute ago, StormFury said:

Take your completely false and emotionally damaging "advice" elsewhere

So you are right but antiwork reddit is wrong? 

12 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

So true.

-

OT: Can I ask, what is your daily routine?

Unless you got your dream job or you're rich, that's truth, the prices of everything are true the roof and if we have it hard, bless next generation, they will have it even harder.

You right with the peaking, but don't you get financially stable as soon you have a good paying job except you have study debts?

6 minutes ago, Zaram said:

You right with the peaking, but don't you get financially stable as soon you have a good paying job except you have study debts?

The only people who probably peak at 18-25 are white lol

I know people leaking well into their 40s

Edited by FreeXone

OP you come across like a miserable SOAB.

keep calm and carry on ?? wards and upwards  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.