STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Megan & MGK facing backlash for Halloween costume

GentleDance

The church is more sinful than them so......

Well they are admitted satanists. And satan is unoriginal, cannot create, only mock and twist the Truth of God. Not surprised they go after the Catholic Church.

If there was a picture next to « trash » in the dictionary, it’d be one of this couple.

5 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

Well they are admitted satanists. And satan is unoriginal, cannot create, only mock and twist the Truth of God. Not surprised they go after the Catholic Church.

Every Catholic is a believer of Satan, its in the canon of Bible. 

8 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

Cackling at “unoriginal” everywhere Christianity goes it repackages existing native pagan beliefs into acceptable Christian holidays bffr:deadbanana2:

Even the imagery of the messiah is heavily influenced by Zoroaster of Zoroastrianism.

They’re so tacky and annoying. She really fell out.

So she dressed like a stripper and he's a goth priest, don't this usually happen on Halloween? Slutty nuns too & she didn't even do that, just some stripper

18 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

ok man :ahh:

At least she’s an of age willing adult and not a young boy, that’s called progress 

That’s actually quite vile. If they’d dared to make the same sort of mockery of any of the other religions, they’d be cancelled forever.

They honestly try way too hard. It's like 2 quirky scene kids from 2006 found each other and do nothing but brainstorm all day about how to be "controversial" and "hardcore". And they're not teenagers, they're both in their 30's :rip:

Everything I see these 2 I cringe. Are they still drinking each others blood or whatever?

Edited by Planet Mars

I see no problem with this. :spin:

Edited by LatinFreak

I thought this was going to be about him snorting coke off her **** for the Pamela Anderson Tommy Lee costume they also did :deadbanana4:

Let them live they are just having fun and aren't hurting anyone 

Some of you fap to priest and alter boy videos so I don’t get the outrage. 

Imagine being triggered by this :skull:

I personally am more angry at the hypocrisy of the church and all of the crimes they've committed and covered up than I am about a Halloween costume but maybe that's just me :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.