Elon Musk gets caught deleting tweet dragging Clinton,Pelosi with wrong info

JBJT2786

So much for it being a Free Speech platform huh Elon?

“This ******* idiot” :bibliahh:

Inb4 Elon suddenly retracts his “bullying is okay again!” rule

This Elon/Twitter thing is going to be one gigantic mess if it isn't already

I suspect he will be trying to sell it by the middle of next year if not sooner

The left/liberals have been embarrassing themselves this week since Elon took over.

The media coverage isn't any better with CNBC getting trolled hard with the firing of "Ligma Johnson" :dies:

ATRL the last safe bastion for the libs I fear

Doesn't matter since Elon's tweet would be seen my much more people

it's all about popularity....

it started being really bad when rich ppl started thinking they are smart enough to rule (Donald)

but they have money, so everything is allowed for them...

The fact that he just took over a DAY ago and is already spreading misinformation to his millions of sheep followers. :deadbanana2:

13 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

The left/liberals have been embarrassing themselves this week since Elon took over.

The media coverage isn't any better with CNBC getting trolled hard with the firing of "Ligma Johnson" :dies:

11 minutes ago, Tropical said:

ATRL the last safe bastion for the libs I fear

Stay on topic. Deflecting from it doesn't make it less true.

4 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Stay on topic. Deflecting from it doesn't make it less true.

What Hillary tweeted (LA Times article) isn't 100% truthful. It left out many key details as to Pelosi's relationship to the "intruder" and what they were doing before police arrive.

You might be curious to know why the media isn't talking about the 911 phone call:

The so-called intruder is described as a friend in this call, not a stranger, furthering the gay prostitute narrative.

Their mansion is well protected with security guards and cameras. All they need to do is release the surveillance footage, but something tells me they won't be releasing that for a reason :gaycat5:

6 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

What Hillary tweeted (LA Times article) isn't 100% truthful. It left out many key details as to Pelosi's relationship to the "intruder" and what they were doing before police arrive.

You might be curious to know why the media isn't talking about the 911 phone call:

The so-called intruder is described as a friend in this call, not a stranger, furthering the gay prostitute narrative.

You can't be this delusional :gaycat7:

House speaker’s husband told alleged intruder that he needed to use restroom and spoke in ‘code’ to alert authorities of problem

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/30/paul-pelosi-attack-called-911-from-bathroom

Meanwhile Fox News even confirmed the man is a lunatic so shove those conspiracy theories with your 2020 ballots - into the trash

The man accused of breaking into Paul Pelosi's multimillion-dollar California home and attacking him with a hammer in the early hours of Friday morning, David DePape, has been "mentally ill for a long time," according to his former life partner, Oxane "Gypsy" Taub, who is currently in prison for stalking and attempting to abduct a 14-year-old boy from his school in Berkeley. 

Taub, 53, made the comments about her ex from prison in an interview with ABC7, telling the local news outlet that she met DePape about two decades ago when he was just 20 years old, and that they shared two children together. 

9 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

Their mansion is well protected with security guards and cameras. All they need to do is release the surveillance footage, but something tells me they won't be releasing that for a reason :gaycat5:

and again do you have a direct source for this - or you're just randomly tweeting BS.

1) It's 2 am, most men are naturally sleeping in pajamas, underwear, or nude. Do you expect Paul to be in jeans and a dress shirt in his own home? Who rushes to put in clothes in a break in? Like sis - tap into the reasoning part of your brain 

2) It's been discussed several times, Nancy hires her own security and members of congress dip into their own funds - very few are protected by secret service. When she's not home, they follow her as he declines to be protected because there is usually no issue.

Edited by infrared

35 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

26 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

QANON ALERT!!

1 hour ago, Stan.killah said:

This is fake news. Literally. 

7 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

Not a conspiracy theorist infiltrating ATRL :deadbanana:

Freedom of speech bought to you by Elon Musk and oh look, investment from Saudi Arabia, the second largest investor after Elon Musk.

"This is the political"

"The left has just gone too far"

"This is because of Trans people"

Anyone acting like people who have vested interest in the economic affairs of a nation and the social state of society for profit isn't being moved by conservatism is doing apologia for fascism.

On 10/31/2022 at 1:28 AM, Stan.killah said:

I'm sorry but the fact that you seriously believe this is so....:bibliahh: Open the schools!

5 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

I'm sorry but the fact that you seriously believe this is so....:bibliahh: Open the schools!

It hasn't been debunked :gaycat2:

Tell me why they haven't released the footage of the break in yet?

somewhat suspicious don't you think? :gaycat5:

4 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

It hasn't been debunked :gaycat2:

Tell me why they haven't released the footage of the break in yet?

somewhat suspicious don't you think? :gaycat5:

"Tell me why the police haven't released evidence in an active investigation to the general public before a trial" :deadbanana2:

Time to put our thinking caps on

4 hours ago, cockatoo said:

"Tell me why the police haven't released evidence in an active investigation to the general public before a trial" :deadbanana2:

Time to put our thinking caps on

They live in conspiracy land. They are nut cases. You cant be rational with them. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.