Fred again... - 'Actual Life 3 (January 1 - September 9 2022)'

Protocol

yay! finally a thread on fred again..!!!

love love him and his music. but i preferred the other two AL though. this one seemed a bit more over the place but it’s still veeeery good

His set at Boiler Room has been my work-out tune for weeks now, it's so good :jonny5:

He played a festival I went to last summer and I didn't know his name back then, so I didn't check him out. Regret that so much, because a friend suggested me that Boiler Room set just a few weeks later and when we tried to get tickets to his upcoming show, we failed miserably :monkey: He played a show for like 1500 people here earlier this year and now he sold out a show for 5000 people in what felt like a few seconds. I got place 7000 in the online queue and in our biggest online ticket selling app 8000 people are looking for tickets :deadbanana2:

So yeah, definitely blowing up! Really hope I get to see him some time, cause I think it'll be such a joyful party :katie2:

Edited by pavi

"Kammy (like i do)" is a masterpiece. Still have to play this but can someone confirm if that track with Romy from his BR set is on the album?

clara (the night is dark) is so freaking gooood

He broke through here in The Netherlands with Marea (We've Lost Dancing) because it became a pandemic anthem 

However he hasnt seen the charts since but his music is not really for the charts anyways. He IS popping tho

Also he has already worked with big artists. He produced Bad Habits by Ed Sheeran ?

4 minutes ago, M.R. said:

"Kammy (like i do)" is a masterpiece. Still have to play this but can someone confirm if that track with Romy from his BR set is on the album?

the track he has with romy is “lights out” and it’s from his USB EP which i highly recommend

https://open.spotify.com/album/476NL3NiMsw9ptdw9j7oYd?si=kvggW9anTeiaDuvp5ZsVOg

16 minutes ago, lachiqui_klk said:

the track he has with romy is “lights out” and it’s from his USB EP which i highly recommend

https://open.spotify.com/album/476NL3NiMsw9ptdw9j7oYd?si=kvggW9anTeiaDuvp5ZsVOg

Yeah, I know and adore LO, the whole EP is amazing. Actually I was talking about this song:

I thought he would put it on AL3 but apparently it is not on the album.

32 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

He broke through here in The Netherlands with Marea (We've Lost Dancing) because it became a pandemic anthem 

However he hasnt seen the charts since but his music is not really for the charts anyways. He IS popping tho

Also he has already worked with big artists. He produced Bad Habits by Ed Sheeran ?

Wait THAT’S this Fred? :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Janet said:

He peaked with We've Lost Dancing I fear

wait I'm listening to the new album, thoroughly enjoying. much better than vol 2

48 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Wait THAT’S this Fred? :deadbanana4:

Yes :dies:

52 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

No it isn't. :rip:

Ok drag me. But what would be in your opinion? 

11 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Ok drag me. But what would be in your opinion? 

Urban inspired music. Drill beats and mid tempo r&b

I will listen to the album in the OP at some point though. I like electronic music with heart and soul

28 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Urban inspired music. Drill beats and mid tempo r&b

I will listen to the album in the OP at some point though. I like electronic music with heart and soul

Interesting, I was just there and heard mostly house music. But then again I stuck to gay bars ddddd

This album is fantastic!

I’ve been following him for a while and it’s great to see so much hype for him. It really does feel like he’s on the verge of a smash hit. Most of the album charted on Spotify upon release!

Jungle is his best song for sure. Excited to see what’s best for Fred. He’s certainly in demand! Easily the next big thing in the UK.

I thought this was coming out early next year? Let me listen

his Electric Forest set was good

should i check this out? what would u recommend to a first time listener who only knows (and dislikes… probably due to the overexposure of it) we’ve lost dancing and the awful future remix 

what his best track aside from after the afterparty (feat. lil yachty) of course

Edited by sadderbadder

55 minutes ago, sadderbadder said:

should i check this out? what would u recommend to a first time listener who only knows (and dislikes… probably due to the overexposure of it) we’ve lost dancing and the awful future remix 

what his best track aside from after the afterparty (feat. lil yachty) of course

It's 'Faisal (envelops me)'

Some of my other faves are Danielle (smile on my face), Sabrina (I am a party), Kyle (I found you), Baxter (these are my friends), and Billie (loving arms)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.