• Raptus

• Liafen

• Arcadius

• Gossip_Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

LIAM? Girl from a hunk to a twunk :deadbanana2:

Wait. This.  :duck:

The universally panned news :jonny: i hope they can backtrack somehow and save S3+4

4 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

umm... he kinda DOES look like Geralt from the games. At least he has the face shape very similar. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

If I rub dirt in my eye and then squint I guess :rip:

Edited by HotFriedChicken

Well, consider Season 3 the last I watch. Character changes after seasons is the best way to kill a show for me.

Both are around the same level acting ability wise, so outside of Cavill being more hunky, I'm not sure why people are acting like this is some big downgrade.

I'd be more worried about the actual script, and if it'll be good like Season 1 was.

Liam?! I get it when production needs to move on at Netflix and when Henry couldn’t commit due to Superman. However, Liam doesn’t seem like the right replacement. The only correct replacement would’ve been Matt Bomer. They look so much like each other that the swap would’ve been more fitting. Especially if Matt Bomer would’ve bulked up some more for the role. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Anyone invested in the books/games (like Henry) knows how big of a mess the first seasons (especially the 2nd) were. He made subtle remarks about his disapproval for the writing of Geralt in the show and how he finds it hard to bring the books/games counterpart to the screen with the (lack of) dialogues he was given.

Adding that rumor to the pile that the directors of the show despise the source material, this news doesn't surprise me.

The overreaction :deadbanana2: I never even watched The Witcher but they look alike and serve the same level of acting

It's just that Henry was amazing, but I'll wait to see if Liam can pull off the role. 

7 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

If I rub dirt in my eye and then squint I guess :rip:

or maybe you already have it :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.