• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptus

• Liafen

• Arcadius

• computer.boy

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember reading that he said he was comitted to all seven seasons. Not him DIPPING as soon as he got the Superman cape back :rip: what an idiot. I hope Man of Steel is PANNED and flops at the box office 

And as for Liam, I have no words. He's not handsome, he's not a good actor and he doesn't even LOOK like Geralt. Who did he suck off to get this role? :deadbanana:

I'm here for it. But Liam will have to bulk up like crazy :lmao:because Cavill is huge and Liam is a kinda a skinny bish lowkey.

But I have faith in him.

And y'all it's not just Man of Steel 2, Henry has other movie projects. And behind the scenes he didn't shy away to say how disappointed he was in where they're taking the show. And I don't blame him. Season 2 was a ******* travesty, so y'all can stop acting holier than thou, the show went downhill fast.

Hopefully Henry can go out with a bang with a good season 3 because honestly he deserved better, and he really tried his best to convince Netflix to make the show more faithful to the books ...

19 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

And y'all it's not just Man of Steel 2, Henry has other movie projects. And behind the scenes he didn't shy away to say how disappointed he was in where they're taking the show. And I don't blame him. Season 2 was a ******* travesty, so y'all can stop acting holier than thou, the show went downhill fast.

Hopefully Henry can go out with a bang with a good season 3 because honestly he deserved better, and he really tried his best to convince Netflix to make the show more faithful to the books ...

Yeah I don’t think the Superman movie was the only reason he left. He respects the source material way more than the writers themselves. And recently an ex-producer said some of the writers "actively disliked" the books and games so he probably didn’t like where things were going and since he got the Superman gig back he bounced.

The Witcher was a passion project for him but I imagine there’s only so much **** you can put up with before you start cutting your loses.

It’s not that the Superman cheque was bigger or he wanted to do that more - he’s so passionate about the series and the source material that he couldn’t give his name to the sh*tshow direction Hirrsich-or-whatshername is taking the saga. S2 already took a nosedive in both quality and faithfullness to the books so he probably foughr behind the scenes, got rejected and then said **** the whole thing then I’m leaving.

5 minutes ago, Liafen said:

It’s not that the Superman cheque was bigger or he wanted to do that more - he’s so passionate about the series and the source material that he couldn’t give his name to the sh*tshow direction Hirrsich-or-whatshername is taking the saga. S2 already took a nosedive in both quality and faithfullness to the books so he probably foughr behind the scenes, got rejected and then said **** the whole thing then I’m leaving.

maybe it's about arts AND the charts

Liam with his small eyes gonna look so dumb with that blond wig on :rip:

1 minute ago, fridayteenage said:

maybe it's about arts AND the charts

Perhaps, but he was so passionate about this show that I’d say if everything was perfect with it narrative & overall quality-wise, he would’ve stayed

2 hours ago, niiall said:

Mess, I could've sworn Orlando Bloom was the lead on this show :deadbanana4:

No but speaking of Orlando Bloom wouldve at least been an extremely better option to replace this role :rip:

Or if they wanted to be closer to home the superior Hemsworth brother :rip:

LIAM? Girl from a hunk to a twunk :deadbanana2:

WTF :bibliahh: I literally thought this was an April Fool's joke when I read it, it's so random and messy.

It CANT just be about Superman, Henry IS Geralt, he IS the show, and he's the one aspect of it that everyone loves.  Plus he's been so vocal about his love for the books and games.  This is all very, very suspicious, and whether this is Netflix's fault or Henry's fault or Lauren's fault, it's very disrespectful to the fans.  Nobody is happy with this.  

S2 was already pretty bad.  If S3 isn't a major improvement, I don't think anyone will tune in for S4.

Poor Liam.  Nothing against him, but this is just awful.

Interesting. Honestly I’m excited for this :gaycat4:  Liam is hot too

I have no problem with a lead actor changing, serving James Bond or Doctor Who 

15 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Wait, I just realized that he won't be replaced by Thor's actor :rip: It's the one who was in Hunger Games :deadbanana2:

Right? I thought it was Chris this whole time until I read the comment in this thread about the Hannah Montana movie being his most successful one. :doc:

can't they figure out the schedule and postpone? this is the stupidest **** .. regardless, liam is too cute to be a ******* witcher lmfao

I'm so devastated :deadbanana2:I liked season 1 and obviously Henry Cavill, hes forever my geralt of rivera 

Liam? :skull: Luke Hemsworth (the third and oldest brother) would've been a better choice.

7 hours ago, Venice B said:

This is one of the dumbest decisions ever... imagine dropping The Witcher to do another Superman movie that will do just okay in the box office and will be panned by the critics :rip:

This.

All his DC movies have flopped or underperformed. He's so STUPID :deadbanana4:.

9 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I remember reading that he said he was comitted to all seven seasons. Not him DIPPING as soon as he got the Superman cape back :rip: what an idiot. I hope Man of Steel is PANNED and flops at the box office 

And as for Liam, I have no words. He's not handsome, he's not a good actor and he doesn't even LOOK like Geralt. Who did he suck off to get this role? :deadbanana:

umm... he kinda DOES look like Geralt from the games. At least he has the face shape very similar. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

10 hours ago, arceus said:

Hope the new Superman movie flops !!!! :fish2:

Same 

**** you Henry 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.