Liam Hemsworth will replace Henry Cavill for "The Witcher" season 4

okgo

ffs  just do a time skip and hire  Liam Neeson as much  older Geralt, do one season in the future and then bring back henry for season 5:skull: 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptus

• Liafen

• Arcadius

• computer.boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. They look nothing alike. 

I’m guessing that will be the final season. 

as a person who read The Witcher books, the show is almost totally different from the plot (in a bad way) so I can see why Henry decided to leave since he also is a fan of the books

Edited by Flomik

Replacing the most important character in the middle of the series :deadbanana2:

I thought Henry loved playing Geralt

Are they for real? April 1st is in 5 months.

Why risk your career for the DCU when you have a known success?

With all the issues the show has he was one of the few good things about it. The man IS Geralt. So sad to see him go, it makes me think something might have happened behind the scenes hearing how he wanted Geralt and the show to be more loyal to the books.

Nothing against Liam, but I just can't picture him as Geralt. Just end it after 3rd season tbh. 

Edited by Misguided Ghost

What in the name of lucifer i-

Shocked Oprah Winfrey GIF

If he decided to quit fine.. End it with S3. 

At worst recast him with someone that makes sense.. 

Liam? :redface: seriously? 

look at the comments on Liams instagram :gaycat4:

Edited by Raptus

32 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Liam is making career suicide

Considering the miley cyrus movie he did is his most successful one..and that 90% of his movies are BO bombs He doesn't really have something to lose 

This is one of the dumbest decisions ever... imagine dropping The Witcher to do another Superman movie that will do just okay in the box office and will be panned by the critics :rip:

What on earth??? Henry Cavill has been PERFECT in the role! Ah well, we'll get 3 flawless seasons and maybe Liam won't be too bad. Weird though. 

I hope not because Henry is at least familiar to the source material and has the build for Geralt. Out of all the current actors, he is perfect for that role.

This isn't exciting news.

Edited by Phaunzie

He probably asked for a bigger cheque and they didn't want it to give it to him or it was too much money. The question is why don't they just cancell it, what sense does it make, it has failure written all over it.

???

Henry Cavill was carrying the show. He was like 90% of what made the show good. Recasting him will completely kill the series.

At this points, cancel it .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.