ZAYN signs with new management

Soobin

Same management agency as Leona Lewis :chick2:

hopefully they force him to make a new album instead of just selling sunglasses on Instagram :rip:

6 minutes ago, SharonStone said:

He should be the one having Harry Styles's career.

Yes but **** harrys little quick generic single career

zayn should’ve been up there with the likes of abel, ed, drake 

Hopefully this means he is finally being forced to work

I'm tired of harry having all the spotlight with that basic music

Honestly He should try becoming a full time actor.. and release small cute 10 tracks album every 3-4 year once 

45 minutes ago, SharonStone said:

I guess he doesn't work hard enough. All he does is hangout the Hadid get drunk and get police cases.

Not to disrespect icon Leona, but couldn't he find anything better? He should have had a big career? :rip:

Absolutely enjoy all of Zayn's albums so far, but his image just doesn't appeal to the GP, I guess.

20 minutes ago, superben said:

Absolutely enjoy all of Zayn's albums so far, but his image just doesn't appeal to the GP, I guess.

He doesn’t have one. He never performed and just dropped 3 albums and hid

Judging by the roster i don't see why he would choose them to manage his career (does he even have one atp?)

4 hours ago, truthteller said:

what's there to be managed? :rip: 

Now *****…I screamed. Leave him alone :chick3:

Dont understand how a person can go to a talent show, perform hundreds of times  for 6 years and then suddenly be too scared to sing even 1 song live :huh:

Zayn is so handsome and talented, such a shame he doesn't give a **** about having a career :rip:

2 hours ago, Raptus said:

Dont understand how a person can go to a talent show, perform hundreds of times  for 6 years and then suddenly be too scared to sing even 1 song live :huh:

Bc he had 4 other guys helping him on stage, the focus wasn't solely on him. That made it easier to deal.

Still, he could've had a band with him performing at the beggining if he truly wanted to overcome his anxiety problems, guess he simply don't care :chick3:

5 hours ago, superben said:

The GP was there for him, he had hits with 0 effort/promo and his debut album did quite well on the charts... but he did nothing to keep the momentum going and people lost interest, as expected :rip:

6 hours ago, SharonStone said:

Zayn has no drive and it's his own fault. Harry's a hard worker.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.