Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in home invasion

Sesame

Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was attacked with a hammer at the couple’s home in San Francisco by a male assailant early Friday morning, law enforcement sources told CNN. The assailant who attacked him was searching for the speaker of the House, according to a source briefed on the attack.

The intruder confronted the speaker’s husband in their San Francisco home shouting, “Where is Nancy? Where is Nancy?” according to the source. The man who assaulted Paul Pelosi tried to tie him up “until Nancy got home,” according to two sources familiar with the situation. When the police arrived, the assailant was saying he was “waiting for Nancy.”

Pelosi, 82, was taken to a hospital and underwent a “successful surgery to repair a skull fracture and serious injuries to his right arm and hands,” Drew Hammill, a spokesman for Nancy Pelosi, said in a statement early Friday evening. The statement said that doctors expect he will make a full recovery.

Nancy Pelosi was able to speak to her husband after the attack and before he was taken into surgery, according to a source familiar with the matter. The speaker flew with her family to San Francisco on Friday to be with her husband, and another source familiar told CNN Friday evening that she was at the hospital.

When officers arrived at the residence, Scott said, they encountered “an adult male and Mr. Pelosi’s husband, Paul.” Scott went on to say that “the suspect pulled a hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it. Our officers immediately tackled the suspect, disarmed him, took him into custody, requested emergency backup and rendered medical aid.”

Article Link

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

oop.. so where was Nancy? 

are you implying she set this up

DonSiblon

8 minutes ago, Katamari said:

are you implying she set this up

DonSiblon

I wouldn't put it past Miss Pelosi, the evil wicked woman that she is

spacer.png

1 hour ago, DonSiblon said:

I believe she was in Washington DC 

spacer.png

Wait so he didnt assault Paul Pelosi with a hammer until cops got there? Was it a white conservative ? I cant imagine a poc assaulting the husband of the House of speaker and not being shot at

Edited by Ombre

3 hours ago, DonSiblon said:

In Capitol fighting to keep some of your basic human rights

1 hour ago, Ombre said:

I cant imagine a poc assaulting the husband of the House of speaker and not being shot at

:coffee:

17 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

In Capitol fighting to keep some of your basic human rights

:coffee:

She needs to be fighting to keep her drunk driving husband off the streets 

3 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

She needs to be fighting to keep her drunk driving husband off the streets 

What he did was very bad and he took responsibility. 

This is horrific. I'm glad he's okay and how lucky that Nancy was not home, she likely would not have survived 

12 hours ago, Harrier said:

how lucky that Nancy was not home, she likely would not have survived 

My exact thoughts :dancehall:

Hopefully her husband gets better soon 

3 hours ago, DonSiblon said:

So.. what now? 

Surely at one point you'll just be permabanned for posting purposeful misinformation meant to defend an assassination attempt on a politician, no? 

11 minutes ago, Communion said:

Surely at one point you'll just be permabanned for posting purposeful misinformation meant to defend an assassination attempt on a politician, no? 

What makes your sources more credible than mine? The verified tweet I posted claims NBC reported what they found on his property. Where did you get the idea that I’m defending him? I posted it because some of you got giddy at the fact that he might be an an anti-vax, MAGA Trump supporting conservative so you can have a ‘haha told you so’ moment. I’m just skeptical and there are a lot of unanswered questions about this situation, like how he was found with Paul Pelosi in his underwear. 

I wanna repeat I am NOT DEFENDING AN ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT like @Communion is despicably accusing me of because I posted a tweet about the suspect supposedly being a left-winger. 

2 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

I’m just skeptical

6 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

how he was found with Paul Pelosi in his underwear. 

You literally can't even control yourself from spreading unhinged far-right conspiracy theories. What is wrong with you? Why are you spreading, in the very post you say you're not doing such, a far-right conspiracy theory meant to spread disinformation like this claim that it was "gay sex gone wrong" to hide the fact someone who is documented to be a Trump supporter was attempting to kill Nancy Pelosi???

2 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

I posted a tweet 

A tweet by a far-right disinfo troll to muddy waters about far-right politic violence.

At what point is your edgelord online trolling going to get someone actually killed now that people with your belief system are actually plotting out and attempting real assassination attempts? 

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

At what point is your edgelord online trolling going to get someone actually killed now that people with your belief system are actually plotting out and attempting real assassination attempts? 

Damn, it looks like you’ve been the one DIGGING through the internet to find proof from unverified accounts that he is indeed a MAGA. And even if he is, that’s despicable! Just because I’m questioning things and sources and news on a case still developing you jump to the conclusion that I’m aligned with his beliefs??? You're SICK. Where did I even mention anything about gay sex gone wrong? YOU DID! 

14 minutes ago, Communion said:

A tweet by a far-right disinfo troll to muddy waters about far-right politic violence.

I haven’t opened that verified pundit’s profile to see what they align with and neither do I care. All they tweeted was photos of what NBC reported the FBI found and posted them, half the tweets you just posted could be misinformation and they are from no credible source. 

Glad that some people are finally concerned about radicals doing assassination attempts on congressmen/congresswomen and their families.

We wouldn't want this to escalate to mass shootings on baseball fields. 

Edited by Katy V.!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.