Shania Twain - Queen Of Me Tour

Hooker Barbie

2 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

Ugh, LOVE her and saw her in 2015, which was one of the most fun concerts I've ever been to, but damn, she's lip syncing this whole show. It's painfully obvious.

Based on her new album, I think she is having vocal issues or changes. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagacasanova

• TheGreatestX

• Mellark

• Frozen99

2 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

Ugh, LOVE her and saw her in 2015, which was one of the most fun concerts I've ever been to, but damn, she's lip syncing this whole show. It's painfully obvious.

She’s literally not. 

• Like 1

Her performing Thank You Baby! :jonny: One of her best songs

I find it odd she's only touring North America, the UK and Ireland :deadbanana2: Mainland Europe, South America (especially Brazil), Australia and New Zealand should've been on there

43 minutes ago, ALΞX said:

She’s literally not. 

Sis… :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

She needs to add I'm Outta Here & You've Got a Way.

Shocked to see her performing Nah! and Waiter! Bring Me Water!

those BOPS

any Shania fan will know why she is lip-synching...

10 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

Sis… :rip:

As long as she's not lip syncing to her 2002 cd vocals I'm fine with it. She has gone through so much vocally, it's almost a miracle that she's still able to perform and record new music.

12 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Based on her new album, I think she is having vocal issues or changes. 

she had Lyme disease and dysphonia, which greatly affected her voice. this was one of the reasons she didn't record music for almost a decade. 

i need to see waiter! :duca: no "if you're not in it for love"? .. damn i really hope she's going to europe :dancehall3:

Reviews have been great so far

Shania Twain Takes Washington by Storm. Ecstatic Fans Fill Seats
https://newstalkkit.com/ixp/139/p/shania-twain-takes-washington-by-storm-ecstatic-fans-fill-seats/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Shania Twain, in Seattle concert, shows why she’s a legend

https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/music/shania-twain-in-seattle-concert-shows-why-shes-a-legend/

I went to the show on Friday night. It was so good, the audience was so into it

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 4:54 PM, TheGreatestX said:

I went to the show on Friday night. It was so good, the audience was so into it

How long did the show last and what time did it end? I have tixs for Sunday so I am gonna see how it is.

5 hours ago, Mellark said:

How long did the show last and what time did it end? I have tixs for Sunday so I am gonna see how it is.

Shania came on at about 8:30 and the show ended around 10:30.

6 hours ago, TheGreatestX said:

Shania came on at about 8:30 and the show ended around 10:30.

Ah okay, thanks, not too bad. I got a good deal on tickets back in Feb while resale is insane for tomorrow's house. So I am hyped to go to the Bowl again.

Just came back from the LA show and it was a great show and Shania had great stage presence but the crowd didn’t seem to feel her because I’ve seen so many people leaving like at the almost the end of the show when the QOM songs were playing. I left before the encore because of traffic control but it was a cute show, but the crowd was not it. 

22 hours ago, Mellark said:

Just came back from the LA show and it was a great show and Shania had great stage presence but the crowd didn’t seem to feel her because I’ve seen so many people leaving like at the almost the end of the show when the QOM songs were playing. I left before the encore because of traffic control but it was a cute show, but the crowd was not it. 

Yeah the crowd was dead. I mean that's what you get when lots of adults go there and just wanna sit. The setlist didn't help either. Why'd she do Roll Me on the River?  The only time it truly felt like a concert with people cheering and singing out loud was when she did Any Man of Mine, Giddy Up, and the encore with That Don't Impress Me Much and Man! I Feel Like a Woman

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like I'm Outta Here may have found a spot on the set :cupid: its been on the setlist the last 2 shows

• 3 weeks later...

Had SUCH a blast at the Merriweather show. I got my LIFE to this show. The feels I caught took me back to when I was 4 wearing the hell out of the Come On Over CD.

She was so sweet with bringing some fans on stage. She had two school aged girls up there with her and they were SO cute.

She had a young man telling her how much Home Now has helped him through his coming out journey, so she sang a bit of that. He actually had to Google the lyrics while on stage because even she didn't remember much of it :laugh:

spacer.png

Edited by gagacasanova
  • Like 2

Just saw the Chicago show and the crowd was aliiiiive, she killed it! 

I saw so many videos of ppl leaving her concerts early on tiktok. Ppl are so mean to her. :(

6 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I saw so many videos of ppl leaving her concerts early on tiktok. Ppl are so mean to her. :(

why did they leave early!?

Hopefully she adds Unhealthy to the setlist when she's in the UK.

Also, there's a rumour she'll finally announce the Come on Over Diamond Edition following the completion of the North American leg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.