Shania Twain - Queen Of Me Tour

Hooker Barbie

Her Noblesville/Indianapolis show is almost sold out (at least the seated portion) I didn’t get tickets. :rip: Looks like I’ll be doing the lawn! 

Spoiler

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagacasanova

• TheGreatestX

• Mellark

• Frozen99

Shania always does well touring, but these shows are selling way faster than Rock This Country or Now. Multiple sellouts already. I won’t be surprised if they add more dates before or after Europe. 

I’m fuming she‘s not going to Belfast again, one of the best nights I’ve ever had at her show, would have went again if she did a show at Belfast, not going to Dublin; that’s for sure, too risky and don’t know it that well. Just disappointed tbh :weeps:

I happened to open Instagram and I saw Shania. I checked the clock and saw that it was 10:02. I RAN to buy the tickets! I almost forgot that the sale started at 10am. The tickets almost sold out too but I got some :jonny4:

18 hours ago, BradySpears said:

Shania always does well touring, but these shows are selling way faster than Rock This Country or Now. Multiple sellouts already. I won’t be surprised if they add more dates before or after Europe. 

You're not lying... The Noblesville, IN show is pretty much sold out and I didn't get tickets yet. :ghostface: Looks like I'm going to have to buy second-hand. :rip:

• 4 weeks later...

shania and taylor need to realize one thing, the uk isn't ******* europe! like, i love these ladies to death but this is just dumb. taylor better announce the international dates soon and ms twain better add some new non-uk european dates. thank you.

3 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

WE NEED EUROPE!

On 11/5/2022 at 12:36 AM, Tiziano's Boy said:

I’m fuming she‘s not going to Belfast again, one of the best nights I’ve ever had at her show, would have went again if she did a show at Belfast, not going to Dublin; that’s for sure, too risky and don’t know it that well. Just disappointed tbh :weeps:

Why risky? I think both are sold out now :deadbanana2: 

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2022 at 10:54 AM, johnny_9ss said:

I would love to see her live at least once in my life. Hopefully she'll add more European dates, though I doubt it. 

Same! I hope she does festivals internationally if she only wants to tour UK ughhh I wanna see her closer in Central Europe! 

• 4 weeks later...

Idk why she isn't touring mainland Europe this time around. She has visited multiple European countries in past tours....

• 2 weeks later...

Got a ticket for the LA show for some reason they had single-seat offers and I got a good seat for under face value on TM. Excited to see her live for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope she drops some of the songs she's performed on all of her tours (like Honey, I'm Home and Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under) and brings in some forgotten classics like I'm Holdin' On and Thank You Baby!

• 1 month later...

Started tonight. Performed so far:

Waking Up Dreaming

Don't Be Stupid

I'm Gonna Getcha Good!

You're Still the One

Edited by gagacasanova

44 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

the medley???? omfg :jonnycat:

Ugh, LOVE her and saw her in 2015, which was one of the most fun concerts I've ever been to, but damn, she's lip syncing this whole show. It's painfully obvious.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.