Advice: Going from twink to twunk and now to jock

IBeMe

So I used to be twink and then I moved on to a twunk by working out and eating more protein and ish and I think that has been my peak but now that I am nearing my mid 20s in a couple years I think I need to transition to full blown jock. At the same time I am mourning the loss of my cute youthful element.

Like through my teens and early 20s I coasted on my youth a lot but now people are using words like "you're welcome sir" at cash registers and ish which got me thinking like ok to society I am now starting to be a proper adult and not a kid anymore. It's kind of cool but at the same time I'm mourning it. We spend most of our lives old so transitioning from being a young adult to a proper adult is sort of scary cuz it indicates the other part of my life is begining which is cool but also frightening.

How do you deal with that and do any of you have tips on that? Also how do I fully move from twunk to jock? Is it just a matter of gaining even more muscle mass? If so, what has been the most effective workout for you to do that as well as diet and when did you start the transition yourself? How long did it last and when did you achieve optimal results?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by IBeMe

Stop working out to Ari (it’s good music to listen to if you’re getting ready for a date and looking to get bred) and maybe listen to something more masc like P!nk and eat more beef 

24 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Stop working out to Ari (it’s good music to listen to if you’re getting ready for a date and looking to get bred) and maybe listen to something more masc like P!nk and eat more beef 

Pink is Masc ? :rip:

Edited by pierreleswiftie

Stop listening to Ariana Grande. Listen to like EDM and rap and soon your body will make more testosterone and you will be even more manly.

gays love labels don't they

IBeMe

Edited by CakeLikeLG

Stop working out to Ari (it’s good music to listen to if you’re getting ready for a date and looking to get bred) and maybe listen to something more masc like Paramore and eat more beef 

Stop working out to Ari (it’s good music to listen to if you’re getting ready for a date and looking to get bred) and maybe listen to something more masc like Jewels ‘n Drugs by Lady Gaga ft. T.I., Too $hort & Twista and eat more beef 

I say this with love, but considering your thread history it seems growing up is a really big point of stress for you. You made that thread worrying about gay life after 25 and the other one about hiding under eye wrinkles too.

Of course it's important to take care of yourself, but the picture you're painting here is of someone stressing too much over the superficial stuff. 

Stop working out to Ari (it’s good music to listen to if you’re getting ready for a date and looking to get bred) and maybe listen to something more masc like Lana Del Rey and eat more tofu

Edited by Mobility Mary

Stop working out to Ari (it’s good music to listen to if you’re getting ready for a date and looking to get bred) and maybe listen to something more masc like Taylor Swift - Midnight Rain and eat more cum

If you are already working out regularly just keep up the good work, and remember to eat 30g of protein with each meal, 5-6 times a day depending on your goal. There are a lot of good books on working out and nutrition out there, I am reading one currently and it's very enlightening.

Stop working out to Ari (it’s good music to listen to if you’re getting ready for a date and looking to get bred) and maybe listen to something more masc like Kylie Minogue and eat more Halloumi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.