Adele texted Baz Luhrmann "Please don't retire, let me do something"

anti-bitch

Adele said she "fu*king loved" the new Elvis movie that Baz Luhrmann did. He has since hinted that he might retire. After seeing it Adele texted Baz "I wish I was in this movie. Please don't retire, let me do something."

I think we really could get a movie role from Adele in the next couple of years. :ducky: She's been talking about wanting to do something ever since the 25 era, or even earlier. And more recently she's said that there's a specific role that been offered and she thinks she'd nail it. But she hasn't disclosed what it is. Even here in this same interview she alluded to it. She said "He's not writing the script right now, so I just gotta wait." Idk if that's Baz Luhrmann or someone else.

She talks about both of these things starting from 35:30 in this video. It's from two days ago.

Edited by anti-bitch

6 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Who could she play tho??

Well it could be a whole new role. Not necessarily a biopic. Her favorite movie ever is Titanic. So maybe something romantic.

Edited by anti-bitch

12 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

a rom-com would soooo fit her :jonny4:

Adele used to be funny. She’s since become much more subdued and a lot less witty and comfortable in interviews and stuff. 

I think shed nail something more sophisticated like a dramatic biopic on the life of an opera singer or something tbh. Excited for whatever it is. :jonny6:

Good luck booking those roles you speak of…

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Adele used to be funny. She’s since become much more subdued and a lot less witty and comfortable in interviews and stuff. 

Because there's this insane pressure that if you say one thing wrong you get cancelled. It's impossible to be carefree at her level of fame like she used to be. Though in the video in the OP she's much more relaxed than I've seen her in a while.

Edited by anti-bitch

35 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Because there's this insane pressure that if you say one thing wrong you get cancelled. It's impossible to be carefree at her level of fame like she used to be. Though in the video in the OP she's much more relaxed than I've seen her in a while.

exactly. you pair that pressure up with her anxiety that she has spoken openly about and it makes sense why she is much more reserved nowadays and less on the fly. It's kind of sad but it is what it is.

58 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Ready for her wheelchair cameo

going the Taytay route :giraffe:

Anyway Adele is too lazy to do it, she's just saying fr.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.