Marvel Studios Vision Series in Development

Gorjesspazze9

Oh I am here for this :jonny5: And the name is kinda cute

• 2 months later...

VisionQuest will be a reverse Wandavision according to new reports. Following the perspective of Vision/White vision and his Synthizoid Daughter Vivian. He creates her to humanize himself. Only other information is other Young Avengers will be apart of this and it will connect to Armor Wars Film. 

Interesting so they will be pulling a bit from that comic and that's how they add yet another member to the young avengers. I'm still gonna need a bit of Wanda in this though :eli: 

I’m sure Disney is smart enough to have Wanda cameo in this and Agatha. If they want ratings😆

• 1 year later...

Ultron is returning to the MCU!

• Like 1

This is such a Great move. Vision vs. Ultron Re-match. Battle of A.I :jonny6: and we have a Sci Fi director. This could be amazing.and Marvel confirmed it's part 3 of Wandavision Trilogy. So much potential. Also it's releasing in 2026, right before the next avengers Movie.

• Like 1

Deadline is also reporting they're hearing Scarlet Witch might return in this. LET'S ******* GO

• Thanks 1

ngl i loved ultron + his character arch, so happy he's back :WAP:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.