Jessica Chastain & Eddie Redmayne's The Good Nurse #1 on Netflix

Stepfon

MadonnasBoyfriend

It was ******* fantastic. This slayed me and brought me to tears. OK I didn't cry lol

15 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

It was ******* fantastic. This slayed me and brought me to tears. OK I didn't cry lol

My thoughts exactly. So so good. Time flew by watching it. 

MadonnasBoyfriend
5 minutes ago, DariusSings said:

If you liked that check out the good doctor with Joshua Jackson. That one is a mini series with a kinda similar but not story

8 hours ago, DariusSings said:

Whew, Jessica did THAT. 

#1 film on Netflix in 60 countries. 

This movie was amazing 

I just watched it tonight. Very very good!

So good, especially with how the movie built itself up.  Redmayne delivered his best performance in the last scenes of the movie. 

The performances were fantastic, and obviously it’s based on true events so they worked within that frame… but there was no mystery, no tension, no real demonstration of heightened stakes. Most of the world building was exposition. 

It was clear cut, this is what happened & how, and little else. I don’t think it required a film adaptation & it isn’t a film I’d rewatch or recommend to anyone who is familiar with the case. It’s about as engaging as a Criminal Youtube channel video on the matter. 

57 minutes ago, FOCK said:

The performances were fantastic, and obviously it’s based on true events so they worked within that frame… but there was no mystery, no tension, no real demonstration of heightened stakes. Most of the world building was exposition. 

It was clear cut, this is what happened & how, and little else. I don’t think it required a film adaptation & it isn’t a film I’d rewatch or recommend to anyone who is familiar with the case. It’s about as engaging as a Criminal Youtube channel video on the matter. 

well it does have a 64 on metacritic for a reason. if they thought this would be a top quality thing they woulda waited a bit longer to release it.

Jessica Chastain global :clap3: 

2 hours ago, Hector said:

Jessica Chastain global :clap3: 

Top 10 in Films in 93 countries on Netflix :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.