MUNA recreate Freaky Friday scene and perform PINK SLIP's "Take Me Away"

okgo

During their second night sold out show at the Wiltern in LA yesterday 

other guests included Jojo, Matt Rogers, Phoebe Bridgers, and Lucy Dacus

They actually did it :bird:

Ok they just skyrocketed for me. One of the BEST scenes of all time...

Thank you for this.

Ahh. Matt Rogers is who that guy was. Seeing Jojo last night and of course, the incomparable MUNA was a highlight!

That was Amazing!

So funny that song came on my shuffle the other day and it's been on repeat all week, so cool to see them do this.

1 hour ago, Tigerriot said:

Arguably one of the greatest "fictional" songs and is so underrated.

Not to be "that guy" but the Freaky Friday version is a cover of a real life song. It's better in some ways but it unfortunately lacks the guitar solo.

53 minutes ago, Nano said:

Not to be "that guy" but the Freaky Friday version is a cover of a real life song. It's better in some ways but it unfortunately lacks the guitar solo.

I like Lash but Freaky Friday's version >>>

I'll never understand why Lindsay and/or Christina didn't just cover What I Like About You as well (instead of them getting Lillix to do it) and some other track (maybe one by the Donnas since they're also on the soundtrack) + add Ultimate and Disney could've easily put out a real Pink Slip EP/project. the way they fumbled the bag with this :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.