I have a bunch of random ATRL bots visiting my profile, I'm scared

Bloodflowers.

A bunch of ATRL profiles with no photo or with low quality photo with less than 20 posts since 2009 with no post acitvity have randomly and suddenly visited my profile, I'm scared now because why the random visits to my profile page? :biblio: anyone else having similar experience that ATRL bots have randomly started visiting your profile, each in span of just several minutes from each other. I am confused why that is because I didn't do anything to gain such traction to my profile page.

194ff0fa7821ec35398f35ee28c98196.gif

I fear you're being targeted for something

These are the AI overlord's minions surveying your actions and behaviour so that they can impersonate your online existence once they launch terminate_Bloodflowers.exe

Just enabled my visitors option oh wow why do people check mine I feel uncomfortable

8 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Just enabled my visitors option oh wow why do people check mine I feel uncomfortable

i like to watch you

the bots are developing intelligent life and thought you were attractive, be grateful :-*

U almost have 100k post

so you are bound to attract attention with your comments

:eli:

2cU1y5M.png

Maybe they are sending secret messages to us, who knows... :cm:

1 hour ago, GentleDance said:

as long as it's not @10362227, you'll be fine :lakitu:

Constantly online since 2012 yet never posting anything

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

Because you're organically funny and the ATRL GP wants to check your latest posts to cackle!

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

What's wrong with this account?:biblionny: 

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Explain :biblio:

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Constantly online since 2012 yet never posting anything

I don't know but if you create a thread, it'll ALWAYS be the first user showing up on the 'recently browsing' list, it'll stay for 2 or 3mn and go away, has been the case with every thread I ever made :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

I don't know but if you create a thread, it'll ALWAYS be the first user showing up on the 'recently browsing' list, it'll stay for 2 or 3mn and go away, has been the case with every thread I ever made :deadbanana:

oh wow, oh wow... sounds like you make good threads to discuss... or not since he/she/they don't discuss anything.

GentleDance

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

oh wow, oh wow... sounds like you make good threads to discuss... or not since he/she/they don't discuss anything.

GentleDance

I don't think it's just my threads, I've spotted it on a bunch of newly created threads :sherlock:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.