Do you go after retail employees who mistreat you?

Starfish

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• foreverwinter13

• ALΞX

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• MardinBeksloy

This better be a "joke"/desperate cry for attention on the internet :biblio:

So glad you showed her who's the boss. Hopefully she'll think about her actions in her newfound free time.

1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

So glad you showed her who's the boss. Hopefully she'll think about her actions in her newfound free time.

You lack empathy. Are you JD? 

yes if they give me atittude for absolutely no reason or treat me differently cuz im POC.

1 hour ago, Starfish said:

So instead I found her Company's CEO, CFO & HR manager on LinkedIn. I connected with them and they even accepted the request. I complained to each of them over the next few days, which they were surprisingly interested in, I guess because they don't know what goes on in the ground floor of their stoors. So I was able to give them a detailed account of what happened. 

Well, today the HR manager wrote to me saying that they fired the person who did this to me. 

Yasss do it girl :fan:

please say sike

No. Because I work in retail and people always have try to do that so I am not stooping to that level. 

I am of the mindset that I have to live with that miserable, angry, nasty person for however long I have to interact with them. They have to live with themselves ALL THE TIME. 

you already got this girl fired from her minimum wage job, what more do you want :deadbanana2: 

I mean... Sounds to me that they deserved it.

But also move on from it, lmao.

She was fired, what else do you want? 
a public execution? 

Find a hobby cause pettiness comes from freedom of time.. 

The Good Doctor Smile GIF by ABC Network

3 hours ago, Starfish said:

So instead I found her Company's CEO, CFO & HR manager on LinkedIn. I connected with them and they even accepted the request. I complained to each of them over the next few days, which they were surprisingly interested in, I guess because they don't know what goes on in the ground floor of their stoors. So I was able to give them a detailed account of what happened. 

this sounds like such a German move hahah

Firing her seems like a massive overreaction. I work in retail part-time whilst I study and if we made a mistake like that or were rude to a customer we'd get a warning or a telling off from our manager. Only if someone's a repeat offender and constantly does stuff like this would be dismissed. 

As someone who works in retail, I really hate being yelled at/disrespected by customers. It's not that we don't want to help you, it's that company policies prevent us from doing so. I had one recently who tried to return something outside of the return time frame and she started arguing with me. I wish I could've honored her refund, but if I did, it would've flagged up on the store system and I would've got told off for not following policy. I understand you felt she was rude/unhelpful, but I feel there's more to this story. Employees gain nothing out of refusing refunds to people for the sake of it, so I don't understand why she'd do that. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

You got her fired and still not happy? Uhmmm. But I do understand feeling disrespected as customers and it does make me angry. But getting the person fired would be the ultimate kii. It seems like you won't be happy until you light the former rep on fire with a flame thrower ? 

3 hours ago, Starfish said:

Which is nice, but also not a satisfying since you can find another retail job easily. I just don't know how to move on from the anger over her behaviour.

Do you want to ruin their life over a shoe? Are you ok?

it really depends on how rude they were

if they were really rude then yes, she was probably out of line but imo coldness doesnt mean she hates you. just hates her job

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.