• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Jude

• shark_heather

Disappointed it's a soundtrack song but it'll be nice to hear her voice again :jonny:

Edited by Puttanesca

RockStarShit101

it feels like she never left all thanks to her other businesses, but the GP seems so excited for her comeback as we do :hippo:

2 minutes ago, KOMH said:

Not her wasting her comeback hype on a soundtrack song :deadbanana4: girl

This... what a waste.

Of course she was coming back days after the biggest album release in years, she has such a weird marketing lol

cant believe this is happening, I’ve been waiting for this moment for YEARS ? hopefully the song(s?) is good and we’re getting an album soon after, not soundtrack related

Coming back with a sound track ballad right on the most crowded two week period we’ve had in years? This is not what I wanted this is not what I planned. 

39 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

The only thing I know Ludwig Goransson for is 'The Mandalorian' soundtrack and 'Wild Wild West' by Adele.

Don't know what to expect.

He met American film director Ryan Coogler while studying at the USC School of Cinematic Arts and they subsequently became frequent collaborators, with Göransson providing the scores to all of his films, such as Fruitvale Station (2013), Creed (2015) and Black Panther (2018).[1] For Black Panther, he won the Academy Award for Best Original Score, the Grammy Award for Best Score Soundtrack for Visual Media, and was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score.

:celestial6:

ADJDYEUEJMSSHEHE OMG!!! I’m shaking. Can’t believe we are only 2 two days from hearing new music from Rih :jonny5:

22 minutes ago, khalyan said:

She's probably stoned and without a single care that this is happening 

that's QUEEN behavior :deadbanana4:

ot: so ******* excited she really is here omg :duca:

I'm expecting a moody midtempo over a straight up ballad :duca:

Im exited for Rihanna… but I wish her comeback was not attached to a movie soundtrack 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.