Victoria Beckham says no to Spice Girls reunion again

iamstrong

Her using her kids as an excuse even though 2 of them are adults now and another one is turning 18 in a few months :deadbanana4:

Edited by iamstrong

Maybe she just doesn't want to be a popstar anymore and she definitely doesn't need the money.

I mean she ain’t needed. She barely song their songs. They and a successful tour without her and they can keep doing it.

They should stop reuniting every 5 years. I'm with her

31 minutes ago, K@rm@ said:

I mean she ain’t needed. She barely song their songs. They and a successful tour without her and they can keep doing it.

They have no choice, 4 of them have no other income :rip: Victoria sleeps on money and is still more famous then rest of them together.  While they must jump on stage sinning I wanna zig-a-zig ah for the rest of their life :skull:

Edited by Raptus

1 minute ago, Raptus said:

They have no choice, 4 of them have no other income :rip: 

Gingers husband is super rich. I don't know about the other three.

There are rumors, that the other four Spice Girls are about to go into the studio to write and record new music. I'm really interested to see what todays Spice Girls will sound like.

As much as I loved posh spice as a kid, it’s the sad truth Victoria is lowkey talentless. She can’t sing live or dance, and she was essentially the equivalent of a kpop group’s “visual” member with personality. That’s the real reason she won’t ever return to music and she knows it. 

8 minutes ago, Raptus said:

They have no choice, 4 of them have no other income :rip: 

What are you talking about :skull: they're all constantly booked and busy (and Geri doesnt need to be):rip:

The other girls all love performing and she doesn't. I think it doesn't even matter that she doesn't want to participate :celestial5:

I mean she has the least charisma and 2nd worse voice in the spice girls anyway so its not much of a loss

18 minutes ago, okgo said:

What are you talking about :skull: they're all constantly booked and busy (and Geri doesnt need to be):rip:

being a judge in talent show  is for fads (like katy and ariana) :alexz2:

RockStarShit101
1 hour ago, Raptus said:

They have no choice, 4 of them have no other income :rip: Victoria sleeps on money and is still more famous then rest of them together.  While they must jump on stage sinning I wanna zig-a-zig ah for the rest of their life :skull:

:deadbanana4:

She's the best Spice Girl :heart2:

She doesn't enjoy performing, she's said so a THOUSAND times. She doesn't need the money, the girls don't need her to pull a successful tour and the fans don't want someone who doesn't want to be there (Geri has that part covered already...).

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

She can’t sing live or dance

what? she is one of the best dancers

1 hour ago, Schami66 said:

There are rumors, that the other four Spice Girls are about to go into the studio to write and record new music. I'm really interested to see what todays Spice Girls will sound like.

that will never happen and those rumors are false

People bashed her for years over her singing ability. She basically lost all her confidence as a singer so I don't blame her for never wanting to do it again. :michael:

Idk why people keep trying to force her to do something she doesn't want to do. :deadbanana2: Can you imagine if someone told you to do a job you don't want to do? You'd tell them to get lost. This is no different.

44 minutes ago, mrmarrero said:

that will never happen and those rumors are false

Yep. I made that up but a girl can dream. (And I WILL return to spread those lies again)

48 minutes ago, Schami66 said:

Yep. I made that up but a girl can dream. (And I WILL return to spread those lies again)

Lol really? I don't really think it will be a great idea for them to create new music. It will be forced and it won't sound good...

I rather have all their unreleased demos

Honestly? Good for her.

This marketing strategy of rehashing literally everything for nostalgia is so tiring. Let the past die. 

1 hour ago, Schami66 said:

:deadbanana2:

The return is not worth the investment for Vicky B :allears:

Mere millions to put up with a grueling tour schedule, rehearsals, costume fittings, mic checks, tolerate Geri, etc

a nightmare! she earns that amount already with a fraction of the effort

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.