Rihanna is now the richest musician in the world

RihFenty20

After Kanye West's huge social blunder in the last few days, losing over a billion dollars in worth as multiple deals get axed. Rihanna officially becomes the richest musician in the world. She's on course to gain even more wealth in the coming years. Do you think anyone will overtake her anytime soon? or will Rihanna's reign at the top never let up? Discuss:camping:

Edited by RihFenty20

Queen of hoarding wealth :clap3: 

(don’t come for me I’m JOKING :laugh:)

But in all seriousness I’d much rather it be her than Kanye after all of the terrible things he’s said and done this past decade.

Musician? She made that money on clothes and cosmetics, not on music.

Just now, RedCarpet said:

And Kanye was a billionaire off the back of his clothing line as well, that doesn’t mean these two aren’t musicians making business ventures.

3 minutes ago, qurl said:

one has to release music to be a “musician”

Come back on Friday. 

3 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

2 minutes ago, qurl said:

WIthout Rihanna the best selling digital artist of all time, there would be no Rihanna the wealthiest musician in the world. You guys need to let this narrative go. She has released 8 albums worth of music plus countless collabs, which is more music that the average musician releases during their entire tenure. Pretending that she is no longer a musician because she took a hiatus (with new music coming literally in DAYS) is disingenuous and also has nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

8 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

e5qiadD.png

Forbes says music and cosmetics. :coffee2:

So Taylor is richer than Kanye now... lol

plus her wealth is mostly from MUSIC and Touring

2 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

WIthout Rihanna the best selling digital artist of all time, there would be no Rihanna the wealthiest musician in the world. You guys need to let this narrative go. She has released 8 albums worth of music plus countless collabs, which is more music that the average musician releases during their entire tenure. Pretending that she is no longer a musician because she took a hiatus (with new music coming literally in DAYS) is disingenuous and also has nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

it was just a silly lil stan joke girl u don’t have to get ur panties in a twist about it

8 minutes ago, qurl said:

well she's about to :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

And all the money those 8 albums + countless collabs made had to be divided by at least 20 people each song? Not to mention she didn't make much money off touring with those stats.

She didn't make that money off music.

7 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

with new music coming literally in DAYS

11 minutes ago, Klein said:

Come back on Friday. 

4 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

well she's about to :lmao: 

Do you guys know something I don't? :rip:

5 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Do you guys know something I don't? :rip:

New Black Panther soundtrack song coming this friday :cm:

She is rich but most of her wealth just like Kanye isn't liquidity or bonds.

16 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

e5qiadD.png

Forbes says music and cosmetics. :coffee2:

She will probably make a sizable jump in their next update. They've confirmed that she owns 50% of Fenty Beauty, valued at $2.8B. And per Bloomberg, she owns at least 30% of Savage x Fenty which is now valued at $1B. This isn't including her other investments that are not disclosed and if she goes on Tour, that will add to it. 

12 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

And all the money those 8 albums + countless collabs made had to be divided by at least 20 people each song? Not to mention she didn't make much money off touring with those stats.

I mean she was worth over 200M when she was simply just a musician so clearly she made money. Her musical wealth is the reason she could even fund her business ventures. She clearly had significant capital behind her considering she had enough money to own half of FB and 1/3 of Savage X. If she didn’t have the capital, her stakes in those businesses would be lower as they would need more people to cover the investments:lakitu:

35 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

Let us know when you make an actual point, thanks.

OT: :clap3:

15 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Yet it doesn't change the FACT that she is the highest selling digital artist of all time, the highest certified female artist both in the US and UK and in countless european countries, amongst top 5 of best selling female artists of all time.

Oh and i rather listen to "listenable"  songs written by 8 people than unbearable ones written by one person...ehem.

I hope that this can help you sleep at night cz i see u perched in every Rihanna thread.  

10 minutes ago, Rihannito said:

Yet it doesn't change the FACT that she is the highest selling digital artist of all time, the highest certified female artist both in the US and UK and in countless european countries, amongst top 5 of best selling female artists of all time.

Oh and i rather listen to "listenable"  songs written by 8 people than unbearable ones written by one person...ehem.

I hope that this can help you sleep at night cz i see u perched in every Rihanna thread.  

What the **** does that have to do with her not making money off those songs? Of course you'd move goal posts :lmao: "buT she's the best s3lling digit@l art1ste!!111"

And nobody's talking about the quality or amount of songwriters, but go off. Embarrassing.

Just now, Ricky Wilson said:

What the **** does that have to do with her not making money off those songs? Of course you'd move goal posts :lmao: "buT she's the best s3lling digit@l art1ste!!111"

And nobody's talking about the quality or amount of songwriters, but go off. Embarrassing.

Forbes lists music as one of the cause of her net worth, and she wouldn't have been able to transition into her successful endeavors without the cult of personality she built through her music, same goes for Kanye, Beyonce, and all other of the richest musicians.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.