Kylie - "In the Name of Love"

ChapelHooker

Leaked outtake from Kiss Me Once era. An absolute bawp, the album that could've been :jonny:

How do you keep up with these leaks? They come up without any warning. Yeah, great song. I hope she reissues her albums including KMO one day. Every song that leaked from that era is better than what actually made the album.

the era was so mismanaged, the song is an absolute bop

20 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

How do you keep up with these leaks? They come up without any warning. Yeah, great song. I hope she reissues her albums including KMO one day. Every song that leaked from that era is better than what actually made the album.

how many others leaked?

he worst era sis. there wuz some cute moments but the album sounded like something lady Gaga would release :rip:

1 hour ago, AdrianNicki said:

One day KMO will get X'ed, we will get everything.

This single track alone is enough to save the era.

I don't get the hate for Kiss Me Once era. It was just treated poorly, otherwise the album as fun. 

10 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I don't get the hate for Kiss Me Once era. It was just treated poorly, otherwise the album as fun. 

The problem is how the best material didn't make it into the record tbh.

This song should've been on the album it's really good.

Same with 'Waiting For The Sun' both deserved to shine on KMO.

19 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

there's still stuff from X in the vaults :mandown:

OMG, really? I thought that infamous 3CD demo tracks were all the stuff discarded from X.

Edited by Sexual_Gold

I love Kiss Me Once tbh, she was mismanaged and that’s a fact, the album is really good tho. I like it better than Golden or Disco.

Also, this track is pure fire.

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

there's still stuff from X in the vaults :mandown:

Oh wow. That's interesting. I love demos that leaked. They sound really dark and experimental. I guess it's unlikely she will ever share them with us though. I wish Kylie was a little more brave with her music. It's clear she plays it safe most of the time but she really shines when she actually takes risk and experiments with different sounds and styles.

3 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

the era was so mismanaged, the song is an absolute bop

how many others leaked?

Voodoo, Waiting 4 The Sun, Sugar High and snippet of a song called Beat of my Heart. There are also few bonus tracks that are not really widely available like Sparks and Golden Boy. I don't think these two are on streaming. 

3 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Voodoo, Waiting 4 The Sun, Sugar High and snippet of a song called Beat of my Heart. There are also few bonus tracks that are not really widely available like Sparks and Golden Boy. I don't think these two are on streaming. 

oh yeah i heard about all of those, thanks. i don't get the KMO hate either, mismanaged era but i liked the music better than golden and disco.

there's still **** left from X? :toofunny3: release it fat

KMO is a fine album but it doesn't really stand out. Voodoo, Waiting 4 The Sun and this one are miles better than the material that made the cut though. Why these songs were cut and Beautiful made it on the album? I guess we will never know.

This is really nice, probably the best KMO outtake so far, although I quite like the album as it is (except Beautiful).

I’m probably alone with this, but I’ve always thought the unreleased tracks from this era were horrendous. :rip: I don’t mind that any of them were cut.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.