Crazed Jeffrey Dahmer fans throw panties at 86-year-old father

Ayanaa

Undie-attack! Father of cannibal murderer Jeffrey Dahmer is 'nervous wreck' after woman throws used PANTIES on his property - as crazed fans show up at his home following Netflix series on his son's crimes

• Jeffrey Dahmer's 86-year-old father has been accosted at least twice at his home by crazed fans of the the new Netflix show that details the crazed killer's life
  • Lionel Dahmer's caretaker, Jeb, said that woman in her twenties threw her underwear on the driveway while shouting: 'I love you Lionel'
  • While another man was so aggressive in his attempts to confront Lionel Dahmer it prompted Jeb to starting arming himself with a pistol
  • Earlier, Jeb said that Lionel was considering a major lawsuit against Netflix over his portrayal in the Netflix series

Lionel Dahmer pictured during his last public experience for the 2020 documentary: Dahmer - Monster: The Jeffery Dahmer Story

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11346701/Jeffrey-Dahmers-86-year-old-father-pelted-womens-underwear.html

Stans of serial killers are something else :rip:

Edited by Ayanaa

mental illness :rip: 

poor old man. hasnt he suffered enough? let him live his most likely last years in peace ffs

and how sick u have to be to stan dahmer and u're a straight girl? he wouldnt even look at u if he was alive cuz he liked that good d not that saggy v.

:celestial5:

sue netflix? I'm sorry but people have the right to make series and films about criminal episodes such as this that marked history, I'm sorry it affected his life the way it did (according to certain sources, this man has a lot to hide anyway but we're not getting into that now) but a story like that, that shocked the entire nation, is now public propriety  :sorry:

Edited by oilheiress

Poor man, he's been through a lot of suffering in his life, let him rest.

that is terrible. and where is his other son at. a caretaker is here and arming himself to look after their now elderly father while he been in hiding for 30 years.

1 hour ago, Grumpy Cat said:

he wouldnt even look at u if he was alive cuz he liked that good d not that saggy v.

… :biblio:

Women who hornystan a gay twink serial killer that primarily targeted young black men :deadbanana4:

Demi, it's time: summon the aliens. We are beyond saving. 

2 hours ago, sparrowblue said:

that is terrible. and where is his other son at. a caretaker is here and arming himself to look after their now elderly father while he been in hiding for 30 years.

Yeah I keep wondering about the other son, I'm guessing they still don't have much of a relationship.

What the hell, that is just foul, nasty and trite. Leave that poor old man alone.

He better sue Miss Murphy and get his coin for all that pain and emotional distress that those fans caused.

32 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Yeah I keep wondering about the other son, I'm guessing they still don't have much of a relationship.

he changed his name and moved away

That's disgusting but he created a monster. I don't feel any type of way for him.

19 hours ago, Reginald said:

Women who hornystan a gay twink serial killer that primarily targeted young black men :deadbanana4:

Demi, it's time: summon the aliens. We are beyond saving. 

:skull: 

MadonnasBoyfriend

They probably just watched the Elvis movie. I also have felt the urge to throw them. Leave this man alone he's probably just chillin

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.